• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So newcomers like me who didn't place at any of the other tournies won't have a chance to make the national championship bracket unless I place uber high in the open tourney?
Indeed. Cause by the time the DALLAS event happens there would have been about 4 previous MLG events and LOTS of players will have point advantages on you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You got this Flip. 1st in open tourney.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Anyone know any GOOD scary movies. Nothing *****-like. Actually scary, something that will freak you out.

Really wanna watch a good one. Also, Paranormal Activities 2 is coming out October 13th iirc, my aunt knows someone whose working on the movie. It has to do with a dog and baby this time though, the trailers out.

I saw The Crazies recently, it was good, but not as scary as I thought it'd be.

heytallman

CTALL
Anyone know any GOOD scary movies. Nothing *****-like. Actually scary, something that will freak you out.
There's no such thing as a scary movie. But, I can direct you in the way of some very good horror films.

One would be The Exorcist, the granddaddy of them all. Movie is very good, mad creepy, too.

Another would be The Shining. For one thing, it's directed by my favorite director of all time (Stanley F'ing Kubrick) and for another, it's got Jack Nicholson doing what he does best: being bat-**** crazy.

Both movies are very good horror films that contain their fair share of creepiness. Let me know what you think.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Shining was good.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I heard something about them going only to tourneys they can only rig/win. Like, there's a reason why you don't see them at Houston tourneys and hear them winning only animecons with like no good people around.

But that's just from what I've heard.

Here is the truth:

1. Gnes did NOT make 3000 go away.

2. Mr3k works with his family EVERYDAY....seriously.

3. He and Dugfinn dont get along anymore and since DF was at every tourney.....yea u understand.

4. He just doesnt like brawl that much. Hes more into ssf4 and guilty gear.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol, come to think of it.......

I can't think of what doesn't tap into religion aside from food but even then. Bread and Cows and Pork are all religous.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So, whats the houston car to Austin look like this weekend, huh?
Yours truly shall be driving with my co-captain Gnes the man slayer

then we have our passengers

jerm the worm
trela the fella
xyro the gyro
rt is farty
and the little razer who cried wolf

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
P4, you gay daw.

And tallman, I was gonna watch The Exorcist, but my older bruh told me that it was like, one of those old time movies that weren't that great, wasn't a remake or so released 2-3 years ago though?

And never heard of The Shining, I'll check that up and tell you if it was good or not lol.

heytallman

CTALL
P4, you gay daw.

And tallman, I was gonna watch The Exorcist, but my older bruh told me that it was like, one of those old time movies that weren't that great, wasn't a remake or so released 2-3 years ago though?

And never heard of The Shining, I'll check that up and tell you if it was good or not lol.
I can vouch for The Exorcist and The Shining, two of the finest films in the horror genre. The Exorcist came out in like, 1973 or so? The Shining came out in 1980. Even though they're old, they got some crazy ****ed up **** in them.

They made a few sequels to The Exorcist, none anywhere near as good as the original. Also, I believe they made a film in the series fairly recently, not a remake though. Check out the original, it's great.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I was gonna watch The Exorcist, but my older bruh told me that it was like, one of those old time movies that weren't that great
My friend watched the Exorcist and had to sleep in the same room as his brother for a week. He was 17 at the time. I have yet to watch it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yours truly shall be driving with my co-captain Gnes the man slayer

then we have our passengers

jerm the worm
trela the fella
xyro the gyro
rt is farty
and the little razer who cried wolf
Prob cant go unless some one pays for me. I started my job and im makin money but they consider it "training" so ill get my money in check form and not cash form so i literally have just 14$ to my name. Dont fill my spot yet cause im gonna try and steal money from amanda. Maybe go through her purse after i drug her...we will see.

EDIT: like normal. im willing to drive the whole/half/little way of the trip. I am the drive king.

Xyro I thought you were MK pro-ban?

i am. forever will be

DEKAR, who is your LT? I think i can MM it for a **** load of pennies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, I would have no problem lending you some money since you can now pay people back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom