• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring recording setup...we can have free tourney if people care...blah blah blah...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hope you enjoy the humidity, Phantom.

Humidity in Galveston/Houston is terrible.

dao

Smash Cadet
Pirating games is dumb...I remember there being some sort of sale on some game collection where all the sales would go to charity, so you could still pay like a penny and still get the entire set of games...and people STILL pirated. Seriously? That is just massively ********. :ohwell: You can't bull**** a reason...if you're too cheap to pay a penny, lay off the fast food.

Here's the story: http://kotaku.com/5535744/why-are-people-pirating-a-charity-game
I agree pirating games is dumb, but sometimes overcharging for a game that honestly isn't worth 50-60$ is even more ********.
I bought some wii games and that night I went to a friends to mod my wii because I spent 100$ on wii games that are ****. seriuosly, ****.

So I'm pro pirating until they step up there library, cause nothing on the wii is worth buying. True story.

(btw, i would buy smg2 not pirate it.)

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I agree pirating games is dumb, but sometimes overcharging for a game that honestly isn't worth 50-60$ is even more ********.
I bought some wii games and that night I went to a friends to mod my wii because I spent 100$ on wii games that are ****. seriuosly, ****.

So I'm pro pirating until they step up there library, cause nothing on the wii is worth buying. True story.

(btw, i would buy smg2 not pirate it.)
to late lol it dled soooooo fast like an hour and a half

Esca

Smash Champion
phantomx. Let me know if/when you want to play. I live about 30 minutes from Galveston and can play with you **** near every weekend. We can start chillin if you want

EDIT: LILB IS THE ****.

EDIT2: HYLIAN, Pandora is the ****ing ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Xyro.

Those were the most amazing things I've ever seen.

And the user comments on the Scooby Doo and Lion King vids were incredible.

@Xyro: lol you scrub. I beat that mess on HARD mode as a kid.
0 Lives, 0 Continues, 0 Save States like that scrub in the video.
GO.

Suspect

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKU1MLgm0I&feature=related

I NEVER could beat this level when i was a kid. Do any of u remember this?
I have it for game gear but it's the same, it took me a while to beat that stage.

@Espy- I find it hard to believe that as a kid you beat that game on hard using no live or continues on a first play through. Im talking about on the real copy. Plus I don't even think save states were out back then.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro.

Those were the most amazing things I've ever seen.

And the user comments on the Scooby Doo and Lion King vids were incredible.

@Xyro: lol you scrub. I beat that mess on HARD mode as a kid.
0 Lives, 0 Continues, 0 Save States like that scrub in the video.
GO.
When i played it i couldnt do it....ill just say i was too young.

i tried it again 2 years ago......i STILL couldnt do it.

i keep thinkin about it.....8 outta 10 snes games were good. i cant say that even 5 outta 10 current gen games are good.

Hell, pick up ANY movie game in this gen and u will throw up. Play a movie game like lion king or aladdin or hook from the SNES days.......INSTANT FUN!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Aladdin on the Genesis was better than Aladdin on the SNES in the actual gameplay department.
SNES rocked the Genesis in the sounds, though.

Nice try, Suspect.

Unlike you, as a child, I never gave up on a game.
And when did Xyro say "on the first try"?
It took me several tries on hard mode, but once you got it, you got it.

@Xyro: This new generation of games will never be able to compete with the 90s.
Never.

They'll get close, but that's about it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I never gave up on games, and I know he didn't say on the first try but i just needed to know that you did also have a hard time on it as well :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well yeah, I'd be dumb to say playing through Lion King on either system was easy.

Elephant Graveyard and that one lava level as Adult Simba on hard mode.
Super gay.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Google Chrome question. Does anyone know how to get rid of those annoying beige boxes that show up when hovering over links?

Example: I want to look at a new thread but a sort of preview box gets in the way that shows the first post of a thread.

I wanna turn it off if anyone knows how.

On this game note, the hardest platformer and probably the hardest game I've ever played has to be Kid Chameleon. One of my favorite games ever but it's a *****.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Google Chrome question. Does anyone know how to get rid of those annoying beige boxes that show up when hovering over links?
It shouldn't hide anything, or at least doesn't on my screen. The box will go away in about 3-4 seconds on it's own anyways.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
....lol I know it will go away, but it gets in the way of links just making it annoying.
Why do you need to see the link? It doesn't get in the way of my links, it's on the bottom right of the link.

Edit: Is it like this for you? Cause it's not annoying at all lol:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Why do you need to see the link? It doesn't get in the way of my links, it's on the bottom right of the link.

Edit: Is it like this for you? Cause it's not annoying at all lol:

Just because it's not annoying for you doesn't mean it's not for me, I asked a simple question as to if anyone had the solution. ****, it's like you have to pick at every thing people do. This seems to be the only thing forums are good for, seeing who can pick who apart first. It's ****ing stupid. Hop off.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm detecting much rage...save it Hobo 25, lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You'll get senioritis soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom