• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
For all who care im feeling alot better. Most of my coughing/throwing up/sneezing is gone...and all i really have now is migraine, which some advil is kindly nursing right now. I should be fine by saturday.

:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sensing Dphat doesn't want Gnes there, LOL...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I wish I could see Iron Man 2 tonight, but I have tests to study for. Which I haven't started studying for yet because I've been working on editing a fine cut of a short film. XD

On a slight side note, I applied to be the student rep for Walt Disney Pictures at UT. If you guys are interested in reading my cover letter, you can check it here.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Man Marriland Pokemon players are really pissing me off. I just started playing there today and I have yet to play a match where someone didn't DC on me because they were getting their *** beat.

n00bs

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'm supposed to be going with my girl tomorrow to see Iron Man 2, but its gonna be packed as ****kkkkkkk. No fun at all, and whats the chance of me getting a ticket to an after school (4 PM) show? 10%, fml.

Looks amazing though. <3

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm excited for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too! Smoom, we should play some freindlies. Or a MM, but I only have $2 left over the weekend.

If he doesn't want it, I will take any offers to match for my remaining $2. :D Plus any amounts if I happen to win any matches.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Me too! Smoom, we should play some freindlies. Or a MM, but I only have $2 left over the weekend.

If he doesn't want it, I will take any offers to match for my remaining $2. :D Plus any amounts if I happen to win any matches.
Definitely some friendlies. I'm really limited on money. I'm glad I'll get to meet you!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
LMFAO.

Yo Anti, where's that set of you losing to Cheese? or did it never get uploaded.

Oh.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Jeez Anti.

That set was nigh unbearable to watch.
Like having Meta Knight fight a mirror.

That video is amazing, Neko.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
im in the song :)

"Yeah i know i did your team wrong

m2k vs gnes yeah we seen dawg
"

LMAFO
That part had me laughing son.

The whole video was funny though.

And Kuro - I seriously never liked you so plz stop tlking to me <3

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAZER.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PLEASE be at the venue by 11am. We start at 12:30pm. i WILL charge if u are late!

dao

Smash Cadet
**** yeah, JAPAN!!!!!

I've beeen waiting for Japanese players to come down here, I need TO GO TO APEX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom