• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Sync are we making plans for WABA yet? Are you guys still going. Ticket prices just went up so let me know whats up...
Sorry, I'm still a little unsure if I'm going. I'm trying my best, but it depends on if I get paid back from the people that owe me sometime soon. Sorry for being so flaky. Tomorrow, I'm going to go in on the Texas PR and check the status of the mysterious new venue for Ascension.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I only wonder what toxic fumes were produced...

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Send it in for repairs.

"I accidentally microwaved it."

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Xyro77

Mustard****er spits its tongue out and begins spraying an acrid smell. It smells like a combination of chinese food and dog ****.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Mustard****er spits its tongue out and begins spraying an acrid smell. It smells like a combination of chinese food and dog ****.
You've been doin Houston smash for some time (years), I tilt my hat off to you TGM. You deserve recognition for keeping our bull**** city together, I know I've contributed to the bull****.

Xyro77

Haha thanks JF! I'm actually done with running events though. I'm just hanging around to see how bad things fall apart without me.

Xyro77

I just beat XenoBlade. This game is THE BEST rpg ive ever played, THE BEST game in the entire Wii library and def in my top 5 games of all time. Of all the RPGs ive ever played, this story(now that ive seen the ending) is the best story ive come across. Reminds me heavily of BattleStar Galactica(a sci-fi tv series). Anyways, the twist at the end of this game(though it is explained later) as well as the final area of this game is truly amazing. Sync/RT/Gnes, please finish this game. I guarantee you it will be worth it. Not sure if its ironic but the dude who worked on Chrono Trigger also worked on XenoBlade.

heytallman

CTALL
I just beat XenoBlade. This game is THE BEST rpg ive ever played, THE BEST game in the entire Wii library and def in my top 5 games of all time. Of all the RPGs ive ever played, this story(now that ive seen the ending) is the best story ive come across. Reminds me heavily of BattleStar Galactica(a sci-fi tv series). Anyways, the twist at the end of this game(though it is explained later) as well as the final area of this game is truly amazing. Sync/RT/Gnes, please finish this game. I guarantee you it will be worth it. Not sure if its ironic but the dude who worked on Chrono Trigger also worked on XenoBlade.
Play Mother 3 you **********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom