• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
so what are ya'lls opinion on that shooter guy... that's really sad imo :( i hate hearing about that stuff, just gets me...

down...
How is anyone gonna have an opinion other than "the guy is a ****head who deserves to rot in prison for the rest of time or the death penalty if you so believe in it."

Kilik was a diver and he was always...

down...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This wasn't a random act, the guy planned this out.

Death penalty will hardly make up for the lives lost, but they need to end his gene pool as quick as possible.

In other news, saw Dark Knight Rises yesterday.

It was alright.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That too.

If we're going to waste money keeping him alive anyways, might as well get something out of it and give the victim's families some sort of closure.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
This guy fully knew what he was in for, which is why he didn't kill himself. You're wasting tax payer's money either way to keep him alive in jail or to inject him with the lethal juices.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tax payers tho
Pretty much this. He's going to stay alive for a number of years regardless if he gets life in prison or the death penalty. So you might as well give him death penalty.

The sad part is the victim's family will pay taxes to get keep him alive in prison. Such is the greatest irony of the justice system.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It costs like two times more to kill a criminal than to keep him alive in prison.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
this one girl i knew tried to sell my mom some knives for $845

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They must have been made of platinum.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It costs like two times more to kill a criminal than to keep him alive in prison.
Keeping someone in prison for 40 years is FAR more costly than lethal injection. Unless judges are ******** enough to allow millions of appeals. Not to mention, life in prison takes up space and causes over crowding which leads to other criminals serving little to no jail time which means they are back on the streets killing more TDKR people which then causes more money being spent on police.....ect.

CY

Smash Ace
our tax dollars are going to go to that **** anyway. just because this one scumbag got a lot of publicity doesn't make up for all the other scumbags we pay for that didn't get publicity.

and still imo I would rather the guy rot in jail than get the easy way out with lethal injection, but that's just me. if I had the option of dying instantly or living the rest of my life in a cage, I would choose death. he's 24 and did this for attention. in a month he won't even be talked about even more. now, he's going to be in jail for a long, long time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They should bring back cruel and unusual punishment for extreme crimes. The offender should be forced to feel the pain the caused.

And criminal rights is a joke...the offender forfeited that right when they decided to impede on another individual's right to live.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Remember, I only said for extreme cases.

I think the shooting that happened qualifies as an extreme case.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For those going to WHOBO 4, reg ends on July 31st so please reg ASAP. Also, please bring full setups if possible cuz the event will go very slow if you dont help me out.

BioDG

Smash Ace
TDKR met my expectations very well, which is impressive for a three-quel that has to follow TDK. TDK is still the best (but not by a landslide or anything), so I would consider this a comfortable 2nd place. All three of the films are very good and I am satisfied with the way Nolan wrapped up the trilogy and even more with the trilogy is as a whole. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom