• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, The Dark Knight Rises comes out in July 19 at midnight(technically July 20th) which is 14 days away and i want you to come see the movie with me/trela. From what i am reading, tickets will sell out by the beginning of next week so i highly recommend you buy your tickets ASAP if you wanna go on opening night with me and Trela.

I bought my ticket through Fandango and we are going to the AMC 30 Gulf Pointe. If you do join us, be at the theater MEGA EARLY. This movie will be huge. Anyways, for more info go here: http://www.facebook.com/events/313023645454764/

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Guys, The Dark Knight Rises comes out in July 19 at midnight(technically July 20th) which is 14 days away and i want you to come see the movie with me/trela. From what i am reading, tickets will sell out by the beginning of next week so i highly recommend you buy your tickets ASAP if you wanna go on opening night with me and Trela.

I bought my ticket through Fandango and we are going to the AMC 30 Gulf Pointe. If you do join us, be at the theater MEGA EARLY. This movie will be huge. Anyways, for more info go here: http://www.facebook.com/events/313023645454764/
Make sure you buy at same time to get same theatre room...

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Another JoJos Bizzare Adventure game is being made and Marvel Origins(Marvel Super Heroes & MvC1) is hitting psn/live

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New Jojo's sounds hype...but the big question is, will Petshop still be broken if he returns?

BioDG

Smash Ace
I checked the AMC in SL and it has 400 available tickets. I wonder how long that will last...

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Just saw amazing spiderman. He played a really good spiderman...not so good peter parker imo. Good movie over all, cant wait for dark night to **** on it

BioDG

Smash Ace
If any lead actor gets to be fully disguised in action scenes, they are going to be 100% missing in action scenes lol

heytallman

CTALL
New Jojo's sounds hype...but the big question is, will Petshop still be broken if he returns?
Disgusting. Except I totally thought the same thing when I heard. Here's to hoping for Iggi. Dat dawg.

Started up Pikmin 2 for the first time today. I like it so far. Except I'm not far yet.

Listening to the newest Diablo Swing Orchestra CD. My body wasn't ready.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Disgusting. Except I totally thought the same thing when I heard. Here's to hoping for Iggi. Dat dawg.

Started up Pikmin 2 for the first time today. I like it so far. Except I'm not far yet.

Listening to the newest Diablo Swing Orchestra CD. My body wasn't ready.
I just recently finished Pikmin 2 for the first time :D.

I didn't really like it when I was 11 for some reason, but it is AWESOME! It's also a bit harder than the first because you have 5 different Pikmin to manage this time, and there are more bosses to deal with (repeats and new ones).

heytallman

CTALL

heytallman

CTALL
yeee, I'm only like HR 4 atm. I'll try playing with random people online more to get higher before I play with you guys.
Well if you want to play today at any point, if I'm home, let me know, I can hop on and get you my hunter info.

Going to Dallas tomorrow, Tallman and Zano we'll play when I get back :)
Are you ready for Rathalos' fireballs?

yeah VATS is a little annoying but so far I'm loving the game. I really liked Skyrim so I guess it's natural that I would like Fallout 3 too.
You'll get to a point where you pretty much one shot anything. Plasma rifle = too good.

I have New Vegas sitting waiting to be played, but I need to replace my xbox first. I hear that New Vegas kicks the living dump out of Fallout 3. I started oblivion earlier this year, but my save file corrupted after like 20 hours. So I got pissed. Skyrim...I'll get it someday I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom