• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I forgot what exactly your advice was but I did decide after talking that I was going to Apex no matter what. And I bought my plane tickets early while they'd still be cheaper.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Razer
Gnes
Illmatic
Player-4
Trela
Zori
Leaf
Zano
Espy

That's all I know as of right now.
Prime, Slush, Nike, and Paw are also going from SA.
?I was actually meaning to ask for this list so I could maybe collect some "hype" clips. I'm pretty bad at editting tho, but I still wanna support TX somehow for Apex.

i thought Espy wasn't going, but if he is that sounds awesome.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Apex will be legit

This HOBO will also be fun.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yay, my item has shipped, I will have my gold wiimote in time for HOBO.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm really excited for Apex. It'll be my 3rd OoC tourny and my 1st OoS tourny. And hopefully I'll put in at least some work for Houston. I'll get lots of practice the week of Apex which should help.

:059:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I was actually meaning to ask for this list so I could maybe collect some "hype" clips. I'm pretty bad at editting tho, but I still wanna support TX somehow for Apex.
That sounds cool.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think I tie with Razer for that title today. I kept getting item ***** about as bad as MKWii's item ****...and that's saying something. I'll probably play a few more and then ragequit to sleep.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That sounds cool.
If any of you are interested, please send me youtube links of 2010-2011 stuff that shows your unique style. I'm generally not too motivated to finish any of my video projects, but it would help if I didn't have to search youtube for things I can vaguely remember.

For example I was looking for that super amazing Trela combo where he combos the DDD while flying backwards at him on FD. That one blew my mind when I saw it.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Guys, let's really try to get something together for that community vid Tesh is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom