• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
That's an old finish to the CG, we've known about it.

I actually have tried several times. Every time I jump after a CG? That's me trying to footstool you.

I just need to sit down and practice it.

Waitwhat?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That's an old finish to the CG, we've known about it.

I actually have tried several times. Every time I jump after a CG? That's me trying to footstool you.

I just need to sit down and practice it.

Waitwhat?
old or not. it makes the MU impossible if u get the GC finish right. brawl is so stupid

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
That just means Kilik and I need to practice all that useful technical stuff that Saviorslegacy discovered.

waitwut?

inb4saviorslegacygetsupsetaboutmepostingabouthimagain.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If possible, try to vote on this Razer, Gnes, Trela, Jerm, etc.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=125453
I died laughing @ the first 50. Almost all of the people voting "against" are mk users. :awesome:

edit: that list is kind of dumb tho, they should make a better list of "people worth asking". imo.
I forgot Steve Jobs existed until today, to be honest. :applejack:
he was in the news a month or so ago because he stepped down. I guess he knew he only had a short time left.

Xyro77

Can't pikachu footstool everyone out of dthrow tho?
Even if he could, i dont think pika can CG falco/wolf/shiek as long as fox and since fox is super light he should auto die after that combo on like ALL levels.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Even if he could, i dont think pika can CG falco/wolf/shiek as long as fox and since fox is super light he should auto die after that combo on like ALL levels.
Yea but footstool leads into a QAC jablock on the entire cast I think. And its pretty hard to SDI out of that becuase he can push you back to the middle. Its supposed to be a universal 0-death.

Hopefully M2K picks up pikachu and masters that. Its only a matter of time until all of high tier is banned...

Xyro77

Yea but footstool leads into a QAC jablock on the entire cast I think. And its pretty hard to SDI out of that becuase he can push you back to the middle. Its supposed to be a universal 0-death.

Hopefully M2K picks up pikachu and masters that. Its only a matter of time until all of high tier is banned...
its easier to pull of the footstool to jab to 3/4 charge fsmash than to QAL till 126% or w/e.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I dunno about Sheik and Falco, but Pika chain grabs Wolf up to over 100% just like he does against Fox. The chain grab is just as bad for Wolf. The main difference in the matchup though is Wolf can actually avoid the grab cause of Bair and Shine and lasers that have hitstun. Fox doesn't have anything like that. Either way I've always felt bad for Foxes in that matchup.

:059:

Xyro77

I dunno about Sheik and Falco, but Pika chain grabs Wolf up to over 100% just like he does against Fox. The chain grab is just as bad for Wolf. The main difference in the matchup though is Wolf can actually avoid the grab cause of Bair and Shine and lasers that have hitstun. Fox doesn't have anything like that. Either way I've always felt bad for Foxes in that matchup.

:059:
im pretty sure that wolf can shine out of the dthrow buffer CG early. i thought u gotta fthrow a few times THEN dthrow.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Nah, there is a way around it. Several methods to it, but the most convenient is to grab him at 0, dthrow 3 times, pummel or fthrow, then continue dthrow until I can footstool him.

But it's harder to grab Wolf/Falco than Fox/Shiek because of their movesets. The only thing that makes shiek the worst of the 4 is her inability to kill.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
:O. I didn't know that sub 2 hr was possible.

im pretty sure that wolf can shine out of the dthrow buffer CG early. i thought u gotta fthrow a few times THEN dthrow.
Yeah, Pika's CG on wolf is slightly % dependent. Either way, Wolf does have a better chance than Sheik/Fox in the fact that his aerial movement is so much better + Bair + Shine + good laser + w/e.

BioDG

Smash Ace
EDIT: Crap, you guys already heard the news.

I can't look at my Macbook quite the same anymore.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So I got a ticket at UH for parking at the studnet parking lot. P4 SAID NOT TO PAY. AGREED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom