• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So we've come full circle.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
I liked the stagelist except for Suzaku. But no one ever wants to go to Suzaku against my characters, so I'm fine.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
With such a large stagelist, I would honestly ask for at least 3-4 stage strikes. Having 18+ stages and having 10-12 stay in play after strikes is still plenty.

Last edited:

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Luigi scapegoat aside, I don't think there was THAT much salt about him. I only remember him once in top 8, and that was Denti vs Megafox. Right outside of top 8, there was Wenis beating Whispy with Luigi, but that's probably a MU thing. Luigi was slightly beating or was even with Diddy prepatch, now he totally wrecks Diddy.

That set winning roll behind Megafox's ledge getup and backthrow was pretty dumb, but I guess any character with a good roll/backthrow can do the same thing.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Megafox needs a secondary imo. He wasn't at the top of his game, but its only gonna get tougher as more people pick him up and get better with him.

I don't think Luigi is OP but people are going to start playing him like ICs and then no one is gonna have a good time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Discard your thoughts

Let go of your expectations

Only then will you find the truth you seek...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hooray, DK is finally somewhat playable vs one character. Only 50+ more to go.

And DK vs top tiers is...well, those matchups are fun (read: ALL BAD).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
splatoon should release a complete soundtrack at the end of this year tbh

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
One of two possibilities, both have same result:

-Head becomes intangible because reasons

-Game considers him in crouching (notice his posture) because reasons

Either ways, this is stupid. Does explain why he smiles while firing a fireball...

I've experienced this with Yoshi before during his dash animation. This game is inconsistent with its ****.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I love coming on this thread when someone's complaining about something and then reading Espy's comment ridiculing your stupidity

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
First time getting Internet/wifi in my apartment. Using it for low amount of Netflix/gaming/school Work. What should I look for?

DEEK4Y

Smash Apprentice
First time getting Internet/wifi in my apartment. Using it for low amount of Netflix/gaming/school Work. What should I look for?
IMO, Nothing less than 30 mbps down. Ideally, nothing less than 50 mbps since it'll have the highest chance of performing at a consistent level (bandwith goes down at peak usage times) but this is also largely dependent on your provider.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
IMO, Nothing less than 30 mbps down. Ideally, nothing less than 50 mbps since it'll have the highest chance of performing at a consistent level (bandwith goes down at peak usage times) but this is also largely dependent on your provider.
Don't listen to this xyro.

You said low amount of Netflix,gaming and school work.... the most basic internet is good even for online gaming. That's more of a peer to peer connection. Your Netflix shows will run fine in hd even with basic internet, just don't download torrents and such. Higher speeds are for people who download and stream a lot and want it done fast. Also people who have a ton of active devices connected at once. Go with uverse, they usually have good deals starting out. Time Warner sucks

Last edited:

DEEK4Y

Smash Apprentice
Don't listen to this xyro.

You said low amount of Netflix,gaming and school work.... the most basic internet is good even for online gaming. That's more of a peer to peer connection. Your Netflix shows will run fine in hd even with basic internet, just don't download torrents and such. Higher speeds are for people who download and stream a lot and want it done fast. Also people who have a ton of active devices connected at once. Go with uverse, they usually have good deals starting out. Time Warner sucks
looooool @ people advocating for anything less than 25 mbps down and 3 mbps up aka the FCC's current definition of "broadband."

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Luigi did the same **** in brawl...

:applejack:
Alot of this stuff was ported so I don't see why this is a shock to anyone. I guess no one cared about random mid tiers hiding in the background.

I wonder if Ganon Ftilt is still invincible in the middle of his body for no reason.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Alot of this stuff was ported so I don't see why this is a shock to anyone. I guess no one cared about random mid tiers hiding in the background.

I wonder if Ganon Ftilt is still invincible in the middle of his body for no reason.
What is with Smash and having so much jank in characters' moves.

Top Bottom