• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Damn. Sounds like a hectic day. Congrats tho Trela. As well as the rest of Houston. Y'all should be having fun its Florida.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Evolving is hard. Easier to camp.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Can I give praise to something I haven't mentioned in a while?

Yes, Hobo 12.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Grim beats M2K grand finals 3-1.

I won against M2K in winners semis 2-1 then lost to him losers finals 2-3. I need more Rosalina and Luma exp. My get up game was trash lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't worry Grim. Outside of Trela and Megafox, no one outside of Texas knows who the **** any of us are. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Leddit FB and Twitter fame is the only way we're gonna get recognition sadly.
Even the more lesser known scenes get more recognition just cause they have a stream and post some highlights on leddit sometimes to get easy front page.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Tbh all we need is one OOS event, regional or national to bring us out. Obviously with good placings. Traveling for just that sole reason isn't worth it though. Once we can get one main stream setup, our popularity in the scene will definitely boost. Hope that works out soon.

Oh well. Like Allan said, just have fun. If nothing else, do that. Just do it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Being unknown and underestimated is a powerful asset. I think it would be obvious by now that not all attention is good, especially if it's REDDIT. You know if you're good and that's all that matters. Feeding your ego will not make you a better player, but it will make you a bigger attention *****.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah seeing M2K pop off against me at yesterday's weekly makes me feel good. Show that he was playing his hardest that day.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It doesn't matter, you're trash, and MVD is better.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
ZSS can changes how she rises slightly (like most rising UpB moves). You have to pretty much guess how she is doing it and SDI accordingly. At least that's how I understand it. If they get you with a specific part of your character, you are pretty much going to eat all of it.

Regular DI is easy, but it's when they get it near the blastzone where it becomes amazing. If you realize you cannot escape through SDI, just start preparing regular DI and hope for the best. No one lives forever...

I need to test it more, I think an engine change in multihits may have affected it but I never bothered to check...but it's hard to check when no one plays with me...

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Use a REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL WEAPON.

Top Bottom