• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But Razer, you're a nobody.

Haha, Slush called Trela an attention *****. Times have changed...

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Indeed. I'm not up there at all el o el.
Because you need to claim more of your tournament placements~
I did actually find a handful of things you could've applied to but now I'm not having as much luck. ****.

Also you would make the "list" if you told me how many times you've beaten Flip, Denti, Espy or Aerolink in a set.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So he does crave the attention, therefore...

Ayy.

It doesn't matter if people care or not imo. If they want to underestimate someone and lose due to overconfidence, they are more than welcome.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Because you need to claim more of your tournament placements~
I did actually find a handful of things you could've applied to but now I'm not having as much luck. ****.

Also you would make the "list" if you told me how many times you've beaten Flip, Denti, Espy or Aerolink in a set.
I plead the 5th. Let my seed suffer so I can kill some poor soul.

Also, I hear this system is basically Inui logic. I'm going to listen to this and not change my mind. Thank you.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That's how I coined it originally although it's more like reverse-inui logic.
I doubt much of this impacts seeding with anything relevant either. A TO making a fair judgement towards you would probably base it off your elo thing or advice from others, not anything I'm doing or promoting.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If anyone bases seeding solely on the rankings without accounting for how the data is generated and interepreted, they are unqualified to seed any sort of national.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Awwwww, you crave the attention too.

So cute.

Like getting four good Mario amiibos.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That's it, i haven't entered singles in what, two months? Give me Trela first round. I will fair his Mewtwo back to the bottom of the tier list with my Mario.

I will destroy your pathetic psychic kitty. When you stop caring about the consequences of your actions, people start dying at low percents.

I saw pics of amiibos. Give to me.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Real talk though I'm the butt of a few jokes and maybe I'm just am a little sissy but it's feels kinda bad getting made fun of a lot
I do laugh at them all though so meh whatever

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
None of it is meant to be be mean-spirited...I hope. If you ask people to stop, then they should honor your request.

But then you can't trash talk either. You have to be able to take it if you want to dish it out.

Or maybe people just hate you. I could hate you because you're new gen. That won't change for about six years, so get used to it, new gen.

Last edited:

Trela

Smash Lord
That's it, i haven't entered singles in what, two months? Give me Trela first round. I will fair his Mewtwo back to the bottom of the tier list with my Mario.

I will destroy your pathetic psychic kitty. When you stop caring about the consequences of your actions, people start dying at low percents.
Beat me up all you want.

I'll enjoy every minute of it, honey.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Beat me up all you want.

I'll enjoy every minute of it, honey.
Your sweet talk won't negate the fact you owe me your soul, Trela-boy.

Last edited:

Zori

Smash Champion
Gauis don't let it get to you, I think the problem is you talk too much about what you are going to do instead of just doing it.

Show up to tgc and pop off, everything will fall into place after that

Trela

Smash Lord
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/33d4g0/would_you_be_willing_to_pay_1_to_watch_a_major/

I want to believe that it's the players behind the streams that take advantage of these types of people, which in my opinion is wrong to do.

But then I see threads like this one and wonder why they are so willing to throw their money at the screen even more than they already have in the first place (by subscribing to these channels and giving them EZ MONEY to pocket every month). And I'm PRETTY sure the players who are winning don't require even MORE money than they're already winning, hello?

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but that's what I get out of this thread and it bothers me. I hope this "idea" never happens.

HASHTAG ESPORTS GUYS

YBS | TRELA SIGNING OUT

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, this is pretty dumb. Whoever suggested this must be a top player who just wants more money.

It really annoys me how money-hungry the community has become. Go get a real damn job, you slobs. Stop trying to live off of playing video games.

Seriously, I really hate the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey, guys! Xyro here. This is a TGC 2 smash 4 update/reminder! This info is very important so please read.

1. TGC 2 is 4 days away. April 25th is the day.

2. If you want to pre-reg online (buy the venue pass and 1vs1 pass) do so here on the first post of this thread: www.smashboards.com/threads/apr-25-2015-the-official-tgc-event-2-houston-tx-see-post-26-for-mewtwo-duckhunt-challenge.394551/ you can always register offline/in person if you wish.

3. Mewtwo is legal in teams/singles but not every WiiU will have him unlocked. So If you "main" him, you run the risk of not being able to choose him on certain setups. I highly recommend you have a 2ndary character available. You have been warned.

4. As always, TGC desperately needs full setups (WiiU/tv/ssb4) in order to run this event in a timely manner. If you bring a full set-up, you will be compensated.

5. Sign-ups/registration/set-up begins at 10am but I highly recommend you get to the venue at 9am because lines will be long and you will need time to warm-up or try out Mewtwo. 2vs2 starts at 12. 1vs1 will start soon after (around 2pm).

6. This event will be the starting event of the post-patch Official Houston Power Ranking so please do your best and crush EVERYBODY you meet. The next Houston PR update will happen right before Lucas is released in June.

7. This event also marks the beginning of a character challenge that I will do at all future TGC events. For more info on this challenge, please go to post #26 on this thread: www.smashboards.com/threads/apr-25-2015-the-official-tgc-event-2-houston-tx-see-post-26-for-mewtwo-duckhunt-challenge.394551/

8. Though not required, i would love it if you all brought $5 and $1 bills when registering with me at TGC. Having these bills in abundance helps speed up the registration process as well as payouts.

9. The patch that came out a few days ago has nerfed Diddy Kong. REJOICE!!!!

10. If you have any questions or comments, please message me on FB (Allan Sims), smashboards (Xyro77), Twitter (@ Xyro77 Xyro77 ) or through email at was7x@hotmail.com (title the email "TGC 2").

Edit: I am the best Samus in the entire Southwest. #DealWithIt

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I didn't have nerves of steel but I grew bitter because of mistreatment of Xyro. You'd do the same after being abandoned by him.

Git gud ya scrub.

Top Bottom