• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
image.jpg

Here is Howard the Duck. He's from a terrible 1980s movie but it's still better than the over hyped OOT

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I found out that several people at my work play competitive pokemon. I need to get these guys trained up.

It's cool to know that Conroe isn't completely a casual city when it comes to games.

:059:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
"The more and more smash goes mainstream, the more I wish the earth's core would explode and kill all of us.

I never thought I'd see the mainstream drone players and TO get hype over a non name actor doing the LEAST skilled "job" of commentating a MOD called PM (poisoned melee).

Literally a new milestone in the race to ruin/commercialize the smash community"

Xyro, as much as I hate to agree with you, you're kind of the best.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Project Mush is just an oddity in itself.

Xyro77

I found out that several people at my work play competitive pokemon. I need to get these guys trained up.

It's cool to know that Conroe isn't completely a casual city when it comes to games.

:059:

Stay in contact with them because my new series has a slot for pokemon. Pot bonus will go to them as well.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People are patiently waiting for ORAS, and it will probably affect the metagame.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good, some of these changes are common sense and should have been in the game already.

All the playtesters who didn't suggest the needed changes in the first place should be chokeslam'd.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Tbh I didn't need a map on the tv. I may be the minority but I PREFER nothing on the main screen. I set up MHU3 that way and I love it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That change was most likely done for people who use offscreen-play. Gotta think of the bigger picture, which Nintendo obviously did not do in the first place.

Last edited:

Xyro77

In general, if you are using off screen play, it's supposed to be because you don't wanna/can't use the tv.

I think it's being added in because it's a hassle to look down during a fast pace game to view a map.

Regardless, I agree that this should have been in since day 1.

Xyro77

God why are Brawl players such losers. Can't wait to start making fun of yal for playing Sm4sh.
Literally nothing have/can say will do anything. We will carry on like normal. You are certainly welcome to keep raising the post count in the thread though.

Xyro77

Good luck getting rid of him. This is his 94th account

Last edited:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i'll go! :190:

(also, how do you disable smilies on smashboards now?)

Xyro77

i'll go! :190:

(also, how do you disable smilies on smashboards now?)
Ok sweet. This is literally the last Texas brawl tournament cause smash 4 comes out a week later.

Save up money plz. It's a little over a month away.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Glad to see MK is finally revealed. And some people doubted his return...

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It looks like gliding has been removed all together. Probably because it was realized that it wasn't needed first place, similar to swimming and tripping You don't need them in a fighting/brawler game. I wish they removed footstooling as well, but whatever.

It will be interesting to see how MK plays now, since gliding and Shuttle Loop were two of his many powerful moves.

I can't wait to see the large exodus of MK mains to another character. I mean, surely people used him because he was their favorite character, right? Not because he was broken or anything...they should stick with their favorite character.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I would definitely assume glidings out at this point, but yeah, still no 100%'s on Charizard and MK having it otherwise yet, right?

Meta Knight is an exceedingly popular character, he didn't even need to be top tier to have probably been a heavily played character. I would think his "tier whoring" and "brokenness" actually kept big MK fans like me away due to some sense of pride or scrub ****.

Top Bottom