• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
vash is good, ill give em that, but i will say this. i don't think ive ever played anyone with a more irritatingly homosexual style of falco.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I quit! lol maybe if y'all stopped hosting on Fridays and switched to Saturdays when people are usually free >_< I almost skipped out on TKD the other day too lol except I found out a certain someone was going so I decided to not skip <.< don't judge me y'all would've done the same.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
oh ya sorry i didn't respond to your text my phone's been messing up. i don't know when my next day off is but when i find out i'll let you know. and what rust??? my peach is still beast

edit: oh and i meant your marth vs peach matchup, not peach vs falco. basically the point of that post was that i wreck your marth with peach. good day sir

edit: oh yeah and for anyone interested, me and paul played ronnie (side effect) for a little while the other day. he ***** us consistently

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
So after positive feedback from last weekend, we're beginning to work out the details on continuing regular fests at our place and/or hosting some monthlies or even biweeklies if the demand is high enough. We can probably get a hold of more set ups, however feel free to bring one in the future.

We've got a nice little place to host in and I'd appreciate feedback from all the Houston smashers on this. So let me know if you'd like to come down to our place for regular fests, and if they get popular enough we'll see where it goes from there.

BTW nothing this weekend as the guy whose house it's at will be out of town...

Noc

Smash Journeyman
So after positive feedback from last weekend, we're beginning to work out the details on continuing regular fests at our place and/or hosting some monthlies or even biweeklies if the demand is high enough. We can probably get a hold of more set ups, however feel free to bring one in the future.

We've got a nice little place to host in and I'd appreciate feedback from all the Houston smashers on this. So let me know if you'd like to come down to our place for regular fests, and if they get popular enough we'll see where it goes from there.

BTW nothing this weekend as the guy whose house it's at will be out of town...
I had a lot of fun at the last fest! I was surprised at the number of players and setups. The "man cave" venue is rly nice and I like how close it is to where I work. Count me in for attending regularly. I can usually bring a spare setup too if needed.

btw just wondering if u uploaded some of those matches that were recorded? to what YT channel?

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
I played Xelic this past Saturday.

Sorry Mouf, your peach is not beast.
Well unless you're gonna beat me now with your extensive Xelic training I'm gonna have to still claim resident Houston peach beast.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
I dunno, I just felt like making another account. I don't think I'm gonna go by Mouf anymore at tournaments. Peach again eh? Well sadly I may not be able to make it to this December 11th tournament...

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I know...I'm a **** for not sticking to my promise. (On a slightly related side note, any of you high schoolers who are considering engineering as your major, just know that it's really difficult, but also highly rewarding). I'm a chemical engineering student in the Honors College at UH and I don't really have very much time. That being said, it's my responsibility to get those vids up because I made a commitment to you guys. While it may take a little longer than anyone hoped (including myself), rest assured that it will get done. Again, I'm sorry that it's taken so long, but they will get up before the end of November, of that I am sure. Until then, please stop asking as this is the first time since I posted last that I have been on Smashboards, so I probably won't even see it.

And now I'm off to study Organic Chemistry.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Bring back Moof dude

Oh and so his ****ing brawl *****es don't call him Mouf anymore. Since he's hanging with them now that is.
I'm off tomorrow if you wanna get *****. I haven't even played brawl competitively yet, haven't even been to a smashfest or anything. I've only been playing my roommates. Playing brawl hasn't effected my melee yet so I can still pencil you in for a couple of 3 stockings if you'd like.

I tried to request the 11th off but it turns out 2 people beat me to it. I'll definitely make the next one because I'm going to request off as soon as I see the date.

Top Bottom