• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Housing (Special Offer)!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This housing I am about to provide is for those that have not yet registered for a hotel room. I can house around 2-3 people (keep it 2 for now) For FREE! Yes, You dont have to Pay me at all. I don't want your money. Free house, free internet. maybe food (gotta take care of myself first eh?). Though lots of stuff to eat around here for cheap (NYC for the win). Have stream time to bring some apex hype to the people after hours.

For this kind of housing, You would need to be driving to apex. Wether near my state or outside of my state. I am nearly an hour drive from the venue. If you want we can drive back here after a days tourny and then next day head back out. That would save you more money then checking out a hotel. Gast/tolls is the only payment dished out. Which is why this housing is free. No point in me getting paid if I have to give you that money back for tolls and gas. But I think this offer is cheaper then if you had to chip in for housing per nite at a hotel. So you could save alot of money coming out here for a big event.

I live in the bronx of NYC (10 mins or less from the G.W.Bridge). My area is quiet and live in a studio apartment with 24 hours security. I have good space in my apartment. I just limited to 2 people for now cause I want people to sleep well and not be so cramped up. Quilts can be put on the floor and people can sleep there. I also have a sofa if people wanna call shots for that.

I plan to go to apex saturday and sunday since I am only doing brawl. If you entered melee and want this offer please let me know and I will see if I can do this for you. You can stay till monday morning and then head back home. So If interested post here and let me know.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Project M and Pokemon, and I'm coming alone
Ok then. You are good to go. Ill PM you with further info.

for anyone else that needs a spot to stay, I have at least one spot let. I can have 2 people sleep in the center of my apartment and one take the sofa. So if anyone else help let me know. still free of charge. first come first serve.

Annex

Smash Ace
This is extremely nice of you.
I'm planning on driving and picking up a few people along the way. I'll be bringing at least 1 setup for SSB64, which is the only event I'm doing. Don't know yet who I'm driving and what their housing is gonna be like though. Not sure if that's a problem.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have room for 2 more people. So if you want this, it has to be you and one other person. I already have one person confirmed for housing. So there is only 2 spots open.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
This housing I am about to provide is for those that have not yet registered for a hotel room. I can house around 2-3 people (keep it 2 for now) For FREE! Yes, You dont have to Pay me at all. I don't want your money. Free house, free internet. maybe food (gotta take care of myself first eh?). Though lots of stuff to eat around here for cheap (NYC for the win). Have stream time to bring some apex hype to the people after hours.

For this kind of housing, You would need to be driving to apex. Wether near my state or outside of my state. I am nearly an hour drive from the venue. If you want we can drive back here after a days tourny and then next day head back out. That would save you more money then checking out a hotel. Gast/tolls is the only payment dished out. Which is why this housing is free. No point in me getting paid if I have to give you that money back for tolls and gas. But I think this offer is cheaper then if you had to chip in for housing per nite at a hotel. So you could save alot of money coming out here for a big event.

I live in the bronx of NYC (10 mins or less from the G.W.Bridge). My area is quiet and live in a studio apartment with 24 hours security. I have good space in my apartment. I just limited to 2 people for now cause I want people to sleep well and not be so cramped up. Quilts can be put on the floor and people can sleep there. I also have a sofa if people wanna call shots for that.

I plan to go to apex saturday and sunday since I am only doing brawl. If you entered melee and want this offer please let me know and I will see if I can do this for you. You can stay till monday morning and then head back home. So If interested post here and let me know.

I'm not able to go to Apex, but I have to say that this is extremely generous of you. I hope for your sake that the people you house are just as generous. :rotfl:

Bryonato

Green Hat
I'll be flying in, could get transportation to your house? Is the offer still open? I'll be entering PM/Melee and can bring a PM set up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The person I was suppose to house had other plans. So whoever still wants this offer let me know. Remember this offer only play to those DRIVING TO APEX.

Jorge Esquivel

Smash Rookie
I still need housing. I'm willing to sleep on the floor if that would be the case. I'm going alone and i don't occupy much space. Please contact me if the offer is still available.

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
dangit saw this tooo late. but there are 3 in my group... have a car and entering melee singles and doubles

Top Bottom