• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
oh really? nice, i thought it would be too late. i'll have to read up on the details but this should be fun. I'm not too great but whatever it's still something to do:chuckle:

anything specific i have to do?

brawl code: 2836-0062-1149
That means I'm facing you, sir. Just send me either a PM or an IM to let me know when you're available to play.

Good matches, Glyph. Haha, Wario's condescending laughter will haunt my nightmares.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Good games to you too, Jam. You discovered that my Wario is terrible against TL... I got mad lucky to do as well as I did.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
That means I'm facing you, sir. Just send me either a PM or an IM to let me know when you're available to play.

Good matches, Glyph. Haha, Wario's condescending laughter will haunt my nightmares.
oh so theres no set times? great because i have work from 5-9 tomorrow apparently so other than that works

how did you already play glyph? or was that just a friendly match?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
ok my aim is sk8rkid340 is for some reason i dont see a response on here. email (sk8rkid340@aol.com) would probably be even faster for me since i don't go on aim all that much
Would you be able to do our set around 10:30 tonight?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Gah, noodles. Why did our connection have to be dropped? That was shaping up to be a very good match.

That kill at the top of the screen was sooooo good. I though I'd either hit you or get spiked, but didn't expect to die at all. But then again, the match after it was even better;)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
yeah, i cant even connect to the the internet now. im trying though
I've got a room set up. Just join when ever you get on. Although, I've only got about 30 mins before I've got to leave for practice.

noodles

Smash Champion
allrrite, ill try to get on, im doing the connection test and it keeps giving me error codes

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
by the way stunna if you want we could probably do it at 3:00 today or so if you wanted to.

btw if any of you guys want to do friendlies i'm up for that, i'm not great but im decent (depending on who your asking i guess lol)
I gotta head to work soon, so no can do. I'll talk to you later tonight.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Rawrrrrr....
I'll need to face the winner of Jam's match after that.
Can't wait :D!
>_> Unless we're not doing round 2 yet.

-DD

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna have to drop out of this tourney guys, life just gave me a serious kick in the nuts followed up by a kirby styled suplex and a mean falcon punch to the face. It's been fun, i'll probably be back on within a year or so (not that anyone will miss me).

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm gonna have to drop out of this tourney guys, life just gave me a serious kick in the nuts followed by a kirby styled suplex and a mean falcon punch. It's been fun, i'll probably be back on within a year or so (not that anyone will miss me).
Really, a year? It must be serious (I'm assuming the situation is not good?).

I am curious as to what is going on, but you don't have to say anything. Its none of my business :)

I hope it all works out though! Well, see ya later I guess.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
sry im gonna drop out of the singles but stay in the doubles, sry for ur delays glyph

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Lol Noodles I just noticed you copy and pasted my rules and info into yr first post... -__-

BTW, Mask hasn't posted in this thread since his first post so...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Who still need to play in the first round?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I won my set. Good games, smasher91613. You have the potential to be pretty good at this game.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm 22. The thing I noticed is that your DI is really good, and that's one of the things that matters most in being successful. So you have that down already.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
I'm 22. The thing I noticed is that your DI is really good, and that's one of the things that matters most in being successful. So you have that down already.
thanks, correct me if i'm wrong but DI (directional influence?) is just moving a certain way so you dont die as fast when hit away right?

any other tips you might have are appreciated too

Thanks

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
thanks, correct me if i'm wrong but DI (directional influence?) is just moving a certain way so you dont die as fast when hit away right?

any other tips you might have are appreciated too

Thanks
No problem. We should play more, and I'll help you out as best I can. I don't play Falco though, so I don't have any specific help for him.

Larex

Smash Cadet
I'm not really sure what's going on but I'm not going to be able to play in this because I'm leaving for school in a couple of days and tomorrow is my brother's birthday.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
k if larex is droppin out of doubles so am i (since im his temmate)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL Jam want to just settle our match in some friendlies at RG4?
That would be epic.
-DD

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... I don't know who I play for the second round. When will the brackets be updated?

Also, I'd like to enter the team tournament too. My partner will be Icedragon2k. Our team name will be... Xele Cell. Dunno if he has Smashboards, but his AIM is Blu3Dragon53. His FC is 3952-6285-8004, and he lives in GA. I'll also update this on my first post on this thread.

Top Bottom