• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Host 2: ....................canceled...................... .

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Okay first of all think about the 30 plus people that will come from Houston in its self. Think how they hell they will get to SA before changing the location. I agree we need to find something like Gamelot but its looking as if there is no more time for HOST2.... hopefully we will be able to start something up in June.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Like Gabe said, we should really just go ahead and wait until around summer or so for a major tourney, because there really isn't any time. Someone should try to hold a smashfest or something in the mean time...

TGM

Smash Lord
if the TGM combo caused Gladiators to close, im glad. i cant have a venue that cant handle a godly combo.

Secondly, its not the timing of the tourney, its the fact that all LANing centers are closed in houston. and anyhtingelse that can hold us want 3000$ a day. if anyone has an idea, lay it on me.

and JF, FC10? what happened to 7,8,9? I swear to you **** that im going to FC(whatever number) this summer. im saving up money and i WILL go. by plane if need be.

3rdly, the TGM combo 2 vid will be up by sunday.

TGM

Smash Lord
Wombat, your idea is gold........except it wouldnt be HOST2.

it would be SAOST...........

No offense but HOSt stays in HOUSTON, i will find anothe rplace. i just need to tgm combo some @$$ holes.

TGM

Smash Lord
i will try
but i just heard about FC10............i read the thread.
i want to go.
i have the money.
i can request the days off.
I want to car pool.
Anybody want to car pool me?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TGM you should do what Wombat said for the sake of the tournament!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
Nope, maybe later on down the road we could combine for a grand massive tourney. later on down the road. as of now, i am sole-ly focused on going to FC10 so that means i need money and a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom