• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hopeless dreams

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Do you have someone you want in brawl, but has only slightly better odds then tingle and the happy mask salesman both getting it... as a team. If so who is it?

Any one is fair game here... As long as the odds are super low, no asking for some one that has over 5% chance of getting in, and they have to be some one you WANT in brawl.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Sora...

Yeah, I liked Kingdom Hearts, so what? I know he won't be in the game so you don't have to tell me.

Limon

Smash Rookie
Sora...

Yeah, I liked Kingdom Hearts, so what? I know he won't be in the game so you don't have to tell me.
Sora..
I want Sora to be in Brawl too... its not impossible.

Sakurai is working for Sora Ltd.?

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Sora...

I want Sora too. He'd make a great character..with his Final Smash being Final Form...and using Oblivion/Oathkeeper combo. For my wanted character/characters..Lloyd Irving and Kratos Aurion. From one of the Gamecube's best RPG's..Tales of Symphonia. They would be GOD TIER with Demon Fang, Double Demon Fang, Fierce Demon Fang, Demonic Circle, and Demonic Chaos..so many variations of one attack, they'd both be really different to play as. Just like in the game :psycho:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Sora..

Sora Ltd.? I don't think they have anything to do with each other...

There is no chance for him, despite his popularity, the Kingdom Hearts creator says he doesn't want anymore Kingdom Hearts games on Nintendo consoles, so I'm thinking he wouldn't want KH's main protagonist in a Nintendo All-Star fighting game either.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Toad or Dry Bones -_- Too bad it will not happen...

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
EARTHWORM JIM. i was thinking about him today and he would be such a great addition. he would have an awesome level(New Junk City) where you jump on tires and ****. and the music for that level is great. but I don't think he'es even third party. he would have a tether jump by taking out his head and whipping it to a wall. he would just be so unique and cool, a laser gun and all. for his final smash cows/ a giant cow would fall out of the sky. i searched for an EJ thread but it didn't come up

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Django is my pick... how cool would that be? you know... django... from boktai? that sun game?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Cloud, Sora, Jill (Resident Evil) or some other one any main character is fine.

Those are my top three none getting in I suppose.

-Onyx

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sora...

Sora..

I want Sora too. He'd make a great character..with his Final Smash being Final Form...and using Oblivion/Oathkeeper combo.
Funny thing. The FIRST thing I thought of when I opened this thread was Sora.

I would donate an imaginary organ to have Sora in Brawl. Not happening though.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Well I don't know much about him,I never got to play that game... but Any one not stupid is fine in my book.

(how come no one made fun of tingle and the happy mask salesman yet?)

sick4paradise

Smash Rookie
I'd really like to see Skull Kid (with Majora's Mask) in the game, but I can't see that happening any time soon...

Florida

イーグランツ
Mew. I was in the middle of creating an actual thread for him, but I lost interest in doing so. Yes... Mew being in Brawl would easily make me a happy camper! A pimp replacement for Mewtwo, which leads availability for M2 to become Red's Final Smash! It's all genius, but not going to happen.

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
I definitely want Chief Zog from Warlocked in the game, he can summon grunts, wizards, guard towers, archers, and warriors to aid him! Oh, and Dragons...

Del Money

Smash Champion
Cloud (i dont care about the haters, say whatever the **** you want, idiots) and Sonic

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Farfetch'd. Leek wielding duck ftw.
Hell yeah...Farfetch'd was my first Pokemon to reach level 100 way back in the old school days...

Kept him in my party because he had all my Hm's...with EXP all ALONE somehow he reached level 100 first...

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
cloud, sephiroth or sora would be sweet

an actual red that you could control rather than being in the background, metapod, red forman or chuck norris would be amazin

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the name of Kane

Peace through Power!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well i want Freedan from illusion of gaia (aka illusion of time) he would be a cool character. but he has no chance of getting in because he belongs to enix. ah well hes from the SNES era so his abilities are pretty cool.

i also want toad and generic koopa troopa but they probably not going to happen.

Top Bottom