• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Honey Queen Can Go To Hell! Pink Gold Peach For Smash 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
300px-Pink_Gold_Peach.png

Pink Gold Peach is a new character introduced to the Mario series in Mario Kart 8. She is to Peach what Metal Mario is to Mario: a heavier version made of some sort of metal. Support Pink Gold Peach for Smash 4!

But she would be a Peach clone!

:4tlink:

Now that I countered the only argument against her, you can be sure to support her. :troll:

Last edited:

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
She could possibly use this as her color for using the metal box, but I honestly doubt this would go any further than an alternate costume. Mario Kart 8 went down in credibility with this announcement, seriously?!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Welp, this is really looking to just be a joke thread. So I'm going to kill it with fire.

Take it to the impossible character thread. Joke threads aren't allowed in case you were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom