• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 40: The Ruby Anniversary! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!Read post #80 for a super gross/awesome story!!

Who is the greatest TO of all time?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I feel like Xyro forgot about the third presence inside the bathroom stall and the unexplained toilet flush.
The third presence? You mean PJ? I didnt really expand on him because 1: we already knew he was super homo and 2: the story was mostly about Asa/Minifox.

As for the flushing of the toilet, i dont really recall there being a flush. There might have been though.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Shoutouts to Tesh and Zero for being Sonic mains. SAWNIK 4 LYFE!

Shoutouts to TOSM for being my low tiers teammate.

Shoutouts to JNig for helping me rep LA.

Shoutouts to Illmatic for the super fun friendlies.

Shoutouts to Sync and Asa for all the Olimar practice.

And last but not least shoutouts to Xyro for being teh bestest TO evers!

GGs all. Sad to see this series come to an end but at least I got one in son!

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
That story.
Man. You are miserably F'd up if you feel the need to talk about other people's lives and intimacy.
Everyone else who is enjoying what he wrote.
Get a life, because yours is going down and never coming up.
Stick your head up, Know what you need to know, and ignore gossip.
True or not, we don't need to hear about everyone's freaking personal lives. Leave people alone so they can keep their privacy. What would any of you do if you were all publicly exposed?
You'd feel embarrassed. So you know what?
You all are idiots who care nothing about the next guy until you find a dirty secret, then your life has purpose in your mind. So gossip away all you idiots. Just know one day. Possibly soon. You will be exposed yourself. By anyone.

yoshq

Smash Master
That story.
Man. You are miserably F'd up if you feel the need to talk about other people's lives and intimacy.
True or not, we don't need to hear about everyone's freaking personal lives. Leave people alone so they can keep their privacy. What would any of you do if you were all publicly exposed?
You all are idiots who care nothing about the next guy until you find a dirty secret, then your life has purpose in your mind. So gossip away all you idiots. Just know one day. Possibly soon. You will be exposed yourself. By anyone.
One day, possibly soon, you will be exposed for what a judgmental prick you are and how much you like to impose your mentalities on others....

:D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That story.
Epig blog m8
when can I expect the next one?

Tesh

Smash Hero
That story.
I appreciate this post. People like you make this site worth visiting. Thank you.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'd just like to say PJ's ma ***** no matter what he likes sexually. I don't care if he's gay, bi, or straight; He's PJ. It was a funny story not going to lie, and I apologize for my "Flamers" comment. It was immature and messed up to say, so sorry fort that honestly.

PJ you're still cool with me and the rest of our skype friends and you know it. Stay up man, sorry you were exposed like this =/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That story.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it's people like you that allow me to win on SWF.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
That story.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Btw anyone with replays from this, send em to me here or on aib.

Zip em up please.

Okuser

Smash Ace
nobody else thinks xyros post was inappropriate?

I would be pissed if I was somebody involved and then this post happens. I don't know the details and don't want to but if somebody was not ready to come out or something this whole thing could've been extremely traumatic for them.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably more than half the people that's viewed/posted in this thread wasn't there. So everyone thought it was just another one of xyro's stories with some fahnny jhokezz sprinkled on it.
Judging from some of you people overreacting (and me asking Leaf. about it) it's apparently true. Story loses points on being funny, but still can't help but laugh at some parts that doesn't involve the "Oh ya, PJ and Asa are gay" thing.

Basically saying.... nobody thought about it being rude at first cause most of us thought it was a joke since we all know xyro more than the people that's been making posts like you miles and akenaro.

BSP

Smash Legend
Uh huh...

Anyway, I'm sad I missed out on the last HOBO, but Jnig and Brawlman represented LA well. Good job guys. Thanks for the series Xyro.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'd just like to say PJ's ma ***** no matter what he likes sexually. I don't care if he's gay, bi, or straight; He's PJ. It was a funny story not going to lie, and I apologize for my "Flamers" comment. It was immature and messed up to say, so sorry fort that honestly.

PJ you're still cool with me and the rest of our skype friends and you know it. Stay up man, sorry you were exposed like this =/
nobody else thinks xyros post was very inappropriate?

I would be pissed if I was somebody involved and then this post happens. I don't know the details and don't want to but if somebody was not ready to come out or something this whole thing could've been extremely traumatic for them.
That story.
I AM DYING

Noh

Smash Rookie
Fun HOBO. IMO better than HOBO 39 probably because I got a lot more friendlies in. Shout outs to everybody, even the people I didn't get the chance to talk to. Xyro should do a thing where he makes up an exaggerated story after every tournament he hosts. The feedback is pretty intense, good or bad.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
One day, possibly soon, you will be exposed for what a judgmental prick you are and how much you like to impose your mentalities on others....

:D
I await that day. Anyone who exposes me for what I am, I'll raise my head high, I have nothing to hide. Try me.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
That story.
WARNING! THE STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS OF A HIGHLY GRAPHIC NATURE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ BELOW THIS SENTENCE YOU ALSO CHOOSE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO BICH ABOUT THE MATERIAL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

^ Just thought I'd point this out, lol.

Top Bottom