• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
U.Razer: Best Snake player, IMO. /meat riding
Gnes: Sorry my gf pelted your head with paper.
mikeHAZE: Laurel and I gotta hang out with you again next time we're in Cali.
Trela: Have a good sleep on my pillow Saturday night? >:\
Espy: You're beating Trela next tourney. Calling it now.
Dphat: Too funny. Glad we could help you out w/the car tools.
Jerm: Amazing Toon Link. That match between you and MH was yours.
Illmatic: Even though we only talked for 5 minutes, you still seemed pretty cool. :p
DMG: I still think you're an amazing friend to help out Dphat like that. Enjoy your sleep?!
Loko: It was nice to finally meet ya.
Zigsta: I saw your Bowser in action. Too good.
Fogo: Jacked my lemonade, but it's all good. I like you because you rep Snake & D3.
Sync: I love you for housing us. I had a blast at your apartment all weekend long. Thanks again! <3
Leaf: Your GPS sucks, but thanks for helping us find that Wal-Mart.
Batou: I can sleep through almost anything, so I didn't mind. :D
San Antonio: Get *****, srsly.
To anyone else I forgot: Sorry, I got lazy. :/

Laurel

Smash Ace
batou your c. falcon is legit :) glad you noticed i got better LOL even though thats the first time we played! what are these sleeping habits people are talking about?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Haha batou, I was hella tired man. Of course I'll mm your falcon. Yo we need to hit up a club next time I'm down there.
Yeah man I'm down for it. I dunno about the clubs down in your area but we got some tight places down in Texas. Haven't been to any in Houston though....that's where PJ comes in :)

batou your c. falcon is legit :) glad you noticed i got better LOL even though thats the first time we played! what are these sleeping habits people are talking about?
I've watched you play before and so I study your habits and whatnot. So when I finally got a chance to play you, I just watched your movement to see what you would do. Your not too aggressive which means you allow breathing room but at times you shut my offense down because Marth is known to do that to all Captain Falcon players. But don't worry, with good skills comes at the expense of experience and time. Next time I"m sure you'll strum to the guitar strings of victory.

And about the whole bad sleeping habits, my snoring is like bad sometimes. It really depends on how bad my sleeping acne is and if I can keep it at check. I have it bad. Sometimes I randomly sleep even though I've had plenty of sleep....so I have to take medication sometimes or have sleeping aids. I just forgot to bring them to Houston with me :( So poor Kirby didn't get much sleep....even though if you was asleep, you wouldn't hear anything now would you...well unless your that sensitive.

At any rate, the older I get, the worse it's going to get so I'm just gonna have to accept it. I've had it all my life just like my daddy and it'll cost me thousands of dollars to fix that, but like me wearing glasses, I'll just make the best of it.

So yeah put some headphones on Kirby IDGAF lol

Laurel

Smash Ace
i couldnt sleep for like an hour cuz dphat was snoring LOL i'm an extremely light sleeper but i didn't hear you cause you were in the other room and the door was closed. i'm just glad greyfox slept in juj's car cuz i heard his snores are like a chainsaw.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Yeah.

I mean it's fine I can sleep through anything, but if i knew that kirby was going to go overboard with the description of my snoring I would of slept in ALSM's car....cus yes it's funny to hear how bad it is, but don't rub it in my face. I dunno if you got the hint after telling me that the 6th time around :(

However this Sleep Apnea is going to kill me eventually. I stop breathing sometimes and even for almost long periods of time that people who do notice it usually wake me up so nothing bad happens. It scares my mom to death.

http://www.sleepfoundation.org/article/sleep-topics/sleep-apnea-and-sleep

Deva

Smash Lord
lol dude, I was getting worried. At first I thought there was a dog or something in the room, then woke up and saw you, and OTL and I were so confused. At first it was hella funny and we couldnt stop laughing. Then you stopped breathing and we were like WTF?? so he woke you up eventually. It might really help if you try sleeping on your stomach.

You're awesome as hell to hang out with though buddy. We gotz to see eachother again next time im in texas. Awesome Falcon btw.

I'll do real shoutouts later.

Laurel

Smash Ace
sleep apnea is hella scary. :/ i hope you're all right batou, now i'm gunna worry lol.

and i think i left my hair clip at sync's house. ****.

Deva

Smash Lord
oh and only thing I think got recorded for me was the second match against yosh in LTs if you wanna upload that xyro.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
17: Poltergust==You look like Yoshi.
Is my nose that big? D:

that poltergust tho
You know, I feel really stupid for not knowing you at first, but that's because someone (I forgot who) said you were someone else.

It was weird when I played against you in doubles at Sync's house. You were playing as well as Chaz. After that, I asked Zigsta who you were and he told me. I just felt dumb afterwards and didn't want to talk to you again. XD

I've always been bad at matching names to faces. I remember back at MLG Orlando I thought Ed (a Sheik/Zelda player) was DMG. Also, I think I called Gova "Brett" during this tournament, too. Sorry, Nick. :laugh:

We'll do that MM at MLG DC if you are going.

-Poltergust--CRESSELIA, WAHAHAHA!!!
Shut up. You know I suck at Pokemon. :laugh:

17: Poltergust== your yoshi was good in teams, seemed like you were mad at me for some reason after though :( probably because I'm gay.
Nah, it was more like I felt sorry for Bored. It must be tough to deal with two MKs as an Ike player (although I suppose I wouldn't really know).

Double MK seems to be our Achilles' Heel. :(

17: Poltergust== I'm not sure how you usually place but congrats on 2nd in LT. I look foward to playing you at Zig's fests
This is actually the lowest I've ever placed in any tournament ever (relative to the number of people who entered). It's because I played dumb (during LT grand finals, too) and was easily outplayed because of it. I'm going to be a lot more careful (and not get spiked at 40% D: ), especially for MLG DC.

Thanks, though. :)

:069:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Yeah man I'm down for it. I dunno about the clubs down in your area but we got some tight places down in Texas. Haven't been to any in Houston though....that's where PJ comes in :)

duuuuuude that cheesecake was amazing i love you batou BEST DOUBLE FALCON TEAM EVER

there was a club right there were the mcdonalds was

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I went overboard. I always get made fun of for snoring so I do it to other people. I'll buy you a bucket of chicken at mlg Dallas to make up for it <3. also I need to mm your falcon.

Gnes

Smash Master
i couldnt sleep for like an hour cuz dphat was snoring LOL i'm an extremely light sleeper but i didn't hear you cause you were in the other room and the door was closed. i'm just glad greyfox slept in juj's car cuz i heard his snores are like a chainsaw.
u poor soul

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Attention everyone who stayed at Sync's place.

I originally kept this quiet, hoping I simply left it at Sync's place, but after he told me he couldn't find it, I'm panicking a bit. I was unaware that I forgot to pack my Sonic Care Tooth Brush the morning before HOBO. The last time I used it was at Sync's place. I realized that I didn't have it on me when I got back to Austin. I didn't take my backpack out of the trunk after I left Sync's, and it's not in the car I was riding in. So if anyone took that tooth brush, please contact me through PM and let me know. I'll pay for the shipping, and even extra if you return it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
On a much less serious note, would whoever had either Wii 11, 12, or 13 (can't remember which one) upload the Bowser-MK game? It's me vs. DPhat on PS1.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sorry if I went overboard. I always get made fun of for snoring so I do it to other people. I'll buy you a bucket of chicken at mlg Dallas to make up for it <3. also I need to mm your falcon.
YES.
MY PLAN WORKED!
You owe me :laugh:
Money Match accepted.
Anyone else?

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Along the same lines as Bored, I know I've already said this, but in case it gets looked over, I left my toiletries at Sync's as well. I really need the retainer that was in that clear plastic bag (**** thing will cost me like $500 to replace), so hopefully you've got it and we can arrange some way to get it back to me.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I just wanted to give a special shout out to The Evil. A convo at hobo I had with leaf made me think of what he used to be and what he has become now. Such an .. "amazing"? .. player

Keep it up bud, your too pro now =]

P.S Gness is the culprit pee4! And he made me do it too

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Umm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the regular singles bracket, Slush.

Sync.

Smash Champion
1: Ultimaterazer==Razer good **** winning I knew you could. Always keep that Snake on top [:

2: Gnes== Keith thanks for cheering me up by being funny as hell. Fun hanging at IHOP I was so effing delirious

3: MikeHaze== Mike! Nice meeting you, you're hella fun to hang out with and an amazing player! I hope you had fun in Houston! Next time you come down get housed by me and convince me to buy "ready-brew" coffee. See you at MLG Dallas!

4: Trela== My lil' buddy. Fun hanging out as usual. We didn't get to use the time chamber though... ]: Congrats on top 4!

5: Espy== Espy! We didn't play our singles after all. Next time we meet I'm hogging you!

5: Dphat== Dphat nice to meet you bud! You made me laugh all day for reals. You're funny and fun to hang out with. Sorry my Snake was sucking when we played. I'm in a slump right now but I'll be ready for you next time we play.

7: Jerm== JOIMY! Best Peach in Texas. I have m ad respect for you in and out of brawl always glad to see you!

7: Infinity== Nice to meet you! Sorry you met me when I was kinda delirious with no sleep lol

9: Denti== DENTI! You actually wore shoes!!! Where's those slippers at? Always nice to see you [:

9: UTDZac== LOL Jim Adler.

9: Illmatic== Ill mah boy. Almost there. Keep working. You'll be one of the best players of all time.

13: D Disciple== Disciple! Nice hanging with you this weekend! I hope you enjoyed your time over in Houston! If you ever come back down be sure to give me a call man! Sorry you had to work right when you got back ]: Our friendlies were so good by the way. I have a new perspective on the Lucario MU.

13: K Prime== K Prime. You ***** me so hard. I won't let it happen again [: Losing is a learning process [: Glad I made you laugh at my house it was a miracle! Always nice to see you!

13: Yosh== Yosh! Thanks for the text! I'm glad you had fun and it was so great to meet you! You know my apartment is always open to ya!

17: PJ== PJ my boy! Our MM was so close! Thanks for the advice and always trying to make me better. You know I love ya man.

17: Poltergust== Polt, sorry my place was so packed ]: but I hope you still had fun.

17: Zori== You already know I'm TGS(The GREATEST Sync). Nice seeing you [:

17: DMG== Trela caught us DMG. He knows I'm cheating on him with you. Also thanks for the Pokemon insight!

17: Skypirate== Great MM! It was so much fun playing your Olimar! I had a blast playing A MILLION team matches at my place with you! I hope I see you again soon!

17: TheBoredOne== Bored! You must help me with my horrible performance against Ike! Great set and I think you're a really smart player.

17: Xyro== The Green Lesbian won the throne like I predicted. HARD READS. Wonderful tournament yet again Xyro.

25: Gamma== Nice to see you Gamma! We didn't play at all though. Remember... C4 on Yoshi's Island [:

25: Deva== Didn't see you much bud... but nice to meet you! Your set versus Zig was so nerve wracking good ****!

25: Tesh== I'm glad you found the secret to ****... wear glasses!

25: KingJ== Hope you had fun at this HOBO keep playing and you'll constantly get better!

25: Nike== Your haircut is so much grape. I saw you and CASAISYed.

25: Ozz== I'm liking what I see with your MK. Glad to see you exploring everything. You're such a smart player that no matter who you choose will yield good results I think. I really enjoy playing you Ozz I hope we get more chances to friendly! Come to the next Sex Saloon!

25: Teh Brettster== Brett! like I said earlier I wish I could pull off that look! Nice hanging with you at IHOP! You're a really cool guy! Friendlies next time ok?

25: RT== Be gay for the children! Nice seeing you as usual RT!

33: OTL==Nice meeting you and hanging out man! Next HOBO we're definitely playing! We never really had a chance to!

33: Broly==We never MMed! I'll be sure to do so when I see you again!

33: Loko==Doubles in my room was ******** :p Nice to meet you :D

33: Paw== Teach me the ways...teach me the ways of salt Paw. Also that ZSS is sexy and ***** so hard.

33: Omega== You think you're good? I'm going to kill you if we meet in bracket. Just sayin'. Hehe nice to see you bud!

33: ALSM== Hella good Link glad to see you went all Link in tourney! Rep that elf!

33: Diego== Nice MM. We **** in teams. We should give it a shot one day!

33: Zigsta== WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT SPACING????

33: Fogo==Nice to meet you Fogo. You have some sick flows. They were so original and unlike a lot of stuff floating around nowadays. Best of luck on them [:

33: Alpha== Long time no see! We only played twice! 1-1. I told you I'd finally be a threat to you bud [:

33: Magik== I really want to play that PT! MM next time?

33: Sync== You'll get better eventually... the road to Pokemon brawl master is a tough one. You'll get there somehow.

33: Tree== Tree! Nice to see you after such a long time! Shiej is still sexy and you know it! Next time... DUELIST!

33: PantyRaider== Panty...we never play! We are always on the same side or not playing at all. Next time we will definitely play friendlies. I'm making it a priority!

49: Big Boss== Big Boss! Always nice to see you and I'm glad you had fun! We need to Snake ditto when we meet again [:

49: Gbus== Glad you are sticking with Ness. Keep working on that and you'll get Shaky status for sure!

49: Sigma== Nice to see you again! I'm glad you're going to all the tournaments now! Keep repping that Ike!

49: Laurel== LOL Laurel! I told you I named my rival P4 and you started yelling at my DS. XD I was just like... ok? I saw your picture on my fridge. XD

49: KoN== Nice to see you KoN! It's always fun to hang with my SA buddies! You guys are so much fun! Please come to next HOBO!

49: Graf_nik== Keep at it man! I see you've gotten WAY better. Come to tournies a nd learn from the greats is all I can say.

49: Kirby== KIRBY!!! Man I had so much fun hanging with you! You're a great guy and so much to be around next time you and Yosh come down please hang out with me!!

49: Tallman== Tallman! Always nice to see that hat [: That Banned Stage MM was too good versus P4 lol.

49: P4== SPHEAL WITH IT!!

49: Red Shadow== It was great hanging with you bud. Don't worry about the raging either. Next time you lose I'll try and be there to make you feel better. Every great player started off losing consistently. The path to greatness(gnes haha I'm so pro at puns) is a tough one.

49: Slush== Sorry I MKed you with Snake. Your Yoshi is so fancy and I hope to see it progress more in the future. Also I think you are a wizard for all that witchcraft you did on Pictochat lol.

49: Leaf==Buddy! We sucked this time ]: oh well it was bound to happen eventually. Thanks as always for the ride and the help with organizing the housing. Also for that SEXYASS texture!

49: JUJ==I'm excited to play you in Pokemon JUJ. You're such a well rounded brawler and a great Pokemon Proffesor!

Batou== You know I love you man! I love hanging out with you because you usually make me lose all knids of weight laughing. I know the road to being the Captain is tough but I think you're a definitely repping him well! I changed the avy for ya too XD

Xyro, OTL used Link, I think Candy used Fox, KoN used MK, Red Shadow used Wario.

By the way I found a green sleeping bag in case anyone lost it.

I think someone accidently took one of my silver controllers as well. If anyone has an extra silver controller and don't know where they got it please return it to me thank you!

Yosh I found your retainer with your bag o' goodies. PM your address to me and I'll mail it ASAP.

For everyone I housed: I hope you guys had a great time and know that I'm happy to house you guys any time! Nothing was broken and my place was in great shape when you all left! Know that my doors are always open!

I think this HOBO was really fun and the fact so many different people came made it even more fun! It was a great experience and although I had fun I'm going to take a bit of break(or at least a break from Snake) because I know I'm plataeuing. Thanks for all of my Houston bros for supporting me in trying to get better and I'll rep Houston a lot better than I have been previously.

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
This was a fun tournament.
Sync: Nice talking to you again and thanks for the housing. We need to play again.
Loco: your a really cool guy, I can't wait to pla0y you again. (Also he used ZSS one game against me if that's important.
MikeHaze: Great match, maybe next time I won't get grab release spiked all the time lol.
PJ: I wish we could have battled, oh and I only play really gay versus Olimars because they are so scary. I really need to learn that match-up.
Diego: Sorry about the match, learn the meta-knight match-up better and I am sure you will do much better.
Magik: Fun matches, scary good pokemon trainer.
Yosh: Amazing matches and I like how it really helped me in the Yoshi matchu-up
Tesh: Thanks for the friendlies, I need yo play more Sonics.
Zori: So many pivot grabs! I always play super gay against Olimar because I cannot beat those grabs. Thanks for the matchup experience, next time I will beat you.

Top Bottom