• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 26 - July 3rd - 50$ Visa Card+ 2 GCN controlers by DEVRY UNIVERSITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
No! you shall sit there in that one chair all day. Then go to ihop and get a chicken sandwhich with only cheese on it. Thats your only fun..

haha, but seriously, jerm will help you out too

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No! you shall sit there in that one chair all day. Then go to ihop and get a chicken sandwhich with only cheese on it. Thats your only fun..

haha, but seriously, jerm will help you out too
How do u know what i get at ihop? WHO THE **** ARE YOU?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, after I get 0-2'd out of singles, I'll will run everything. Rice monster to the rescue.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
So I'm going to this. Anybody on the east side willing to give me a ride? I really don't feel like driving. I'm looking at you alan/beaumont. I gots gas money and afterwards we can f*ck and sh*t.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I may not be able to come due to financial problems, and because of gay hurricane Alex.

FML...
Alex hit mexico and is now a tropical depression.....aka nothing to worry about. Just make it here and ill take care of your singles entry fee.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Alex hit mexico and is now a tropical depression.....aka nothing to worry about. Just make it here and ill take care of your singles entry fee.
ITS IN MEXICO NOW? You'd seriously do that? I'd really appreciate that alot man. Now I just need to convince my mom if she could get me there lol.

/xyroisawesome

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a setup, but I should warn that my brawl disk is very flaky and freezes a lot, which could compromise the pace of the tournament.

other than that I have a setup if anyone has an extra brawl disc, that would cure that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom