• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh I can't wait for that sweet moment of realization.

-Ran

Smash Master
Wait didnt your state just get dominated? ;)
Sometimes people just need a small kick in the 'no nos' to get back to their peak game. As an outside observer of Texas's scene [being from Louisiana and what not], I can tell you that many of them weren't at their best game that day. This isn't to take away anything from ADHD, but just look at the results and you'll see a lot of strange placings if you compare to other tournaments.

So hopefully in the face of adversity Texas bounces back with the conviction to do better.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Time for shout outs:

1: ADHD: Didn't get to play you, so I'm a bit sad about that. Come down here again so we can get a few matches.

2: Razer: You're.too.slooooooow. In all goodness though, those were some of the most intense matches I've ever had. I'll be looking forward to a possible repeat performance at Final Smash 8. :D

3: Gnes: I didn't get to watch those matches of you vs. ADHD, but I heard they were amazing. I can't wait to see them online! Good job wrecking Texas again.

4: Dojo: Sucks that you didn't get to play ADHD, but your matches with Razer were intense. The last one had me on edge.

5: Fliphop: We always have such close games. Great matches. Your Diddy is always scary :p Oh, and now maybe you'll start banning Japes :D

5: Hylian: We played so many Sonic vs. Ice Climbers. It was crazy. The ride up to Houston with you and Phantom was a blast, even though we slept the entire way there, and you slept most of the way back. We'll team someday for regulars, if we ever get that Sonic/GaW thing settled. Double Ike vs. Double Ganon is too good.

7: Roy R: Sorry about not wanting to play friendlies with you. I had just finished playing an hour's worth of friendlies, and wanted a small break. We'll definitely play some friendlies the next time I see you though, I promise.

7: Trela: Why. don't. you. die?! lol, great games Mr. Trela. You freaked me out after my matches with Razer, but it was funny. Teach me some Lucario.

9: Bassem: Your Wario was incredibly fun to play in friendlies. Hope we can play again soon.

9: Espy: One shy of top 8. *Down taunts*

9: Dphat: Didn't play much, but what we did play was great. I'll go to you for more Meta Knight practice. Your MK is **** scary to be anywhere around.

13. Snakeee: I really wanted to play your Zero Suit. ;______;

17: KRD: Woah woah KRD. Good ****.

17: Shlike: Zero Suit vs. Sonic is funnn~

17: broly: Though I didn't take part in it, SACUL had me in stitches after our set.

17: FK: We had no idea what each other's characters were like in the match. It was hilarious, and the sets were awesome. Let's play again.

17. Magik: You can't gimp SONIC. :p Your Squirtle is terrifying. It's almost as fast as my Sonic...almost. :DD

17: K Prime: Good **** vs. Dojo. Oh, and we're teaming for Low Tier doubles from here on out. Sucks that you had Flip right away in singles...the bad juju will eventually wear off.

25: Phantom X: Same as with Hylian, except Wario instead of Ice Climbers. You're always fun to hang around and talk to. Your Ganon is beast, and the Double Character teams back in San Antonio were amazing. And hey, Austin and San Antonio didn't play each other at this tournament!! :D Oh, and get ***** by LoZ.

25: Bwett: All day, I kept hearing someone ju~st out of ear shot saying "Get *****!" Was that you?

25: Zori: We both effed up really hard in regular doubles. We're gonna have to get @ that doubles practice or somethin'. If you wanna team again for regs, just hit me up.

33. RT: Your Lucario ***** mine so hard. Would you be able to tell me what I should work on? Oh, and Teach me more Lucario. :)

33: Monica: lol, the results made a typo on the name. It was nice finally meeting you. Sorry I didn't say much. I'm quite shy around people I don't know too well.

33: BadNewsBear: It was great to see you again. Sucks about the live stream, but it all turned out alright in the end. Oh, and I forgot to give you my controllers x.x Final Smash 8 maybe?

33: Juj: That hotel was WAY too good. Pro-hotel hunting status.

49: Tree==Sheik: Your Sheik was intense. Sonic vs. Sheik matches are always so fun to play. You rocked my world for one of my stocks on Pokemon Stadium, and that's about all I remember from those games we played. lol.

49: Srs C@: Santa Hat <= Sonic Hat. Trufax.

Everyone: I love you all <3 Come to Final Smash 8!! :DDDDD

=====

Oh, and to everyone: Greyfox accidentally forgot his arcade stick whatchamacallit at the venue, and was unable to find it when he tried going back in. If anyone has any information on its whereabouts, please let Greyfox, JuJ, or myself know as soon as possible.

Many thanks, and see you at FS8 (hopefully)!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
When I realize that Texas tends to get rocked by OOS 2 weekends in a row?
:)
Huge flaw in your logic here, Red... we'd be the OOS at Winterfest.

ESPY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What about team Giant Balls? T___T Lol, I could also just team w/ Prime's Ganon and keep the same name.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Huge flaw in your logic here, Red... we'd be the OOS at Winterfest.

ESPY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What about team Giant Balls? T___T Lol, I could also just team w/ Prime's Ganon and keep the same name.
The team name would have to be Gianter Balls, or something like that.

Perhaps then, we should just swap back and forth. lol. I'd team with you forever, Phantom, but I love Prime just as much.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Umm...I maybe out of line here, but unless you come down and prove that you can beat Texas best at a Big Texas tourney, then your words are meaningless. >.>;;
Where did I even imply that FL > Texas?

I meant state trash talk was hilarious, although it's also dumb.

Texas > FL. Even if any of our top players in FL can go toe to toe with any of yours, the top player density in TX is A LOT bigger than FL's right now. Jesus, our current PR is top 8 because no one else really matters after that spot (there are some really good players who could make 9-10, but they travel too little atm, including myself). What FL is lacking right now is a healthy density of top players.

Don't get me wrong I don't think my state is trash, we definitely have really good players, but some of you guys really shouldn't take any of Redhalberd's or CO18's trash talk seriously.

ps I'm not knocking on Red or CO18 <# I just like diplomacy, although most everyone else doesn't share my sentiments, so...

and jesus **** I must've edited this post like 10 times within the span of a minute

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I do the exact same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if I edited this post once or twice before hitting "Quick Reply".

Well what do you know, I didn't need to ed-
Oh **** ME!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Except everyone knows ADHD is one of the top players in the nation.

Florida doesn't have those lol.

Have fun getting wrecked next weekend :). Our #3 is better than your whole state. You'll see.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Poopoo>Gnes.

Also what player from Fl that HAS played Razer HASN'T Beat him? loloolool

ADHD

Smash Hero
Razer==Hehehe.
Gnes==Good **** man. You're definitely alot better than I thought, but still, singles>>>>>>>>>>>>doubles!
Dojo==It's okay you're still sexy to me.
Fliphop==cute.
Hylian==Muahaha against you I have three nanas on my side of the stage.. or maybe I have two but the other is offstage! :p
Roy R==great marth for sure.
Trela==Yo let's blue screen MM right now *****!
Zac==I still beat you when I don't get gimped!
Bassem==Sand, sand, and more sand.
Espy==I didn't see how good you were but nice job vs. razer!
Dphat==Get wrecked on rainbow son!
Lee Martin==Ahh, amazingly cool guy. It's all good.
Snakeee==GET ***** FRANNY.
Jerm==GET DAIRED JERM.
KRD==Sexy wolf.
broly==You're amazing, I have no idea how you can play like that.
Furbs==Thanks so much for your hospitality.
PhantomX==Let's go DDD on rainbow all day.
Bwett==jerk for winning round 1!
Andilex==Well, I hope you made your trip worthwhile! I want that pic!
BadNewsBear==Where are the pics?!

Xyro, I'm glad I came! It'll be hard for me to come back my mom is mad at me for this plane trip lol.

"WHY ADHD, WHY?!?!?!!!!!"

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, I can't believe you made me sit through 3 rounds of gayness before you finally went Diddy on me. If I wanted to MM a Peach or a D3, I would've done so :p

The **** on BF was brutal though. I didn't even know half those moves could reach me half the time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol, I can't believe you made me sit through 3 rounds of gayness before you finally went Diddy on me. If I wanted to MM a Peach or a D3, I would've done so :p

The **** on BF was brutal though. I didn't even know half those moves could reach me half the time.
Fogo and Kos-Mos were at HOBO21?
O:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
adhd why is she mad? everything went as planned right? and hat pic of me is HORRIBLE

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I look awkward in my picture too, Xyro.

Good thing the Sonic Hat cancels out how ****ty I look.

Xyro77

My contacts messed up and hurt my eyes and then on top of that it was 2am. RARGH!

Xyro77

KFC/BASSOM: Thanks for showing up to HOBO 21. Im so glad i pick you guys to stay in the dorm. You two have a GREAT sense of humor and we laughed at almost everything. Come back to another HOBO whenever possible.

RIOT: Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

RAZER: I know you dont believe it but i do have faith in you and i do want you to win. I just think hobo 21 should have gone differently. EITHER WAY, you got 2nd and for that....good job, red bull *****.

GNES: You are such a nice guy. I think you did the right thing and im really proud of you.

ADHD: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING OVER HERE TO Tx!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed our accent and the HOBO. You are ALWAYS welcome back at any time. I apologize the hyped up fight between you and dojo didnt happen.

DOJO: ....................................................................................

TRELA: MY LITTLE BUDDY!!!! Now i know your situation and i really wanna help you. Practice some low tier and low tier teams, we will do good. I also have other ideas that can help you out. Just give me some time. You are a good kid, bud.

JEREMY FIEFER: Perfect tourney attendance! Im proud.

UTD ZAC: yo could have had adhd but you went soft. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

PJ: Again, thanks for showing up to another hobo. You did MUCH better this time. You are improving.

Lee Martin: Your ness is good but its clear you must remain the 5000$ Ike. As always, it was awesome teaming with you. That last match with bear and razer was close as hell(YOU saved me).

TO THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT SET-UPS: THANK YOU SO MUCH. ALL OF YOU WHO BROUGHT SET-UPS are AMAZING. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

TO THE REST: WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gnes

Smash Master
Everyone in my state is at least sub-par save CO18...but what can you do...toon link isn't getting banned anytime soon
fixed for HARD TRUTH
Also what player from Fl that HAS played Razer HASN'T Beat him?
Didn't he beat you in a MM at genesis...yep...gg

"WHY ADHD, WHY?!?!?!!!!!"
Yeah man...you impressed me too...it was like playing a MORE PATIENT version of myself...super weird...but at least i know where I stand now. At pound/viridian rematch hype ^_^.

TEAMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Singles...though i admit, if more matches were like our dittos i would like singles alot more. Lastly :3 for that picture

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think I've EVER seen Gnes use ":3".

Marked for historical achievement.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think after you play EC'ers you'll like singles alot more. None of us are as gay in comparison to certain Texas players, we actually fight.. Anyway, peace!

Hyro

Smash Lord
...i coulda sworn your hair was blonde like yesterday

I purchased a screw driver for her. 4/5ths of the drink was Skyy Vodka in more or less a normal sized plastic cup.
...you guys were drinking and didn't invite me??? **** all of you! :(

Danng. Your such a good guy
I don't know why but this made me lol so hard

I try. Though, it'd be the inverse if she was single. Lmao.
I don't have the slightest clue what this says...but in the wise words of hawks, I have a boner now.

i got king kong in the trunk!

this beat is bananas!
who u been talkin to

4: Dojo - thanks for letting me down.
13: Lee Martin - dont worry shrimp curry.
LOOOOOl @ those, i'm stealin it

Why do you have to be so mean to Shlike? He's funny at least :)
expert delivery, 5/5
<3 shilke

LOL talk about deja vu

RETURN OF THE GREEN ZOMBIE!!11

But if you me will understand where can metaknight go?

And if diddy cant good where metaknight cant place ban?
lol its metaknight cant place if diddy the cg with hylian!! but also however and from the as well...

CY

Smash Ace
tough tournament, but overall it was pretty fun

2: Razer==Snake ACR > M16 apparently. :\
3: Gnes==Diddy hmmmmm
4: Dojo==Meta good stuff
5: Fliphop==Diddy we will never play in singles, ever.
5: Hylian==IC/GW wtf 5th
7: Roy R==Marth play more man, you are way too good at this game. <3
7: Trela=Lucario trela stepping it up one time? still got your number in teams :D
9: Zac==GW don't infract me bro
9: Bassem==Wario we did pretty good for our first time teaming, took out some good teams. unfortunate that we had to play razer/gnes semi-early. your wario = too good.
9: Espy=Sonic sonic is not low tier
9: Dphat==Meta :embarrass
13: Ozz==Falco :embarrass
13: Lee Martin==Meta/Lucario never though I would see you at 13th. :\
13: Snakeee==ZS good stuff
13: Jerm==TL atleast I got you in teams, singles will come next time!
17: KRD==Wolf/IC best wolf in TX?
17: Shlike==ZS sexy sexy shlike. always a pleasure.
17: broly==Marth/Falco honestly only saw you one time.
17: FK==ZS good stuff in teams
17: Light==Meta/Sheik ggs
25: Furbs==Kirby Pacsun flannels FTW? yes indeed.
25: PhantomX==Wario dang I stole your title.
25: Bwett==Diddy ggs, go back to Yoshi :( it just isn't the same
25: Shadow==TL ggs, good TL.
25: Vorgy==Snake sexiest and most macho smasher in TX? SURVEY SAYS, "40!"
25: Zori==Olimar ZORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIII
25: Ran Iji==Snake ran is the MAN
33: RT==Lucario we played for like 30 minutes straight wtf.
33: JS==DK ****nnnnnn JS
33: KT==ZS COME ON KT YOU'RE BETRTER THAN THIS
33: Syou==???? ggs
33: Player 4==Meta P4 ftw
33: Esca==Meta/Pit 7.5
33: Monca==???? hope you enjoyed your first HOBO, seems that you helped out a bunch. good stuff
33: BadNewsBear==Meta/Snake wtf happened?
49: Srs C@==Mario/Rob seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom