• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 17: R.I.P Metaknight= 8-1-09=go to results thread for further info

Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
This might be my last tournament for a while, I just found out today that I lost my 8000 a year scholarship at UH, and my parents are piiiiiiiiiiissed. My mom told me she thinks I'm addicted to video games/TV/internet (which I think is a load of bs) so I doubt I'll be doing many or any tourneys during the school year.

But I'll sure try to make it to some stuff, though.

esco07

Smash Rookie
hey guys. man i want to go to this tourney so bad lawl. its been a long time since ive played in a tournament. used to played at the local velocity games some years back but now its gone :(. my two cousins wanna go too, the only people i play smash with, because we are the only hardcore gamers in our family haha. but i would call myself decent. but i know there are lots if pros and w/e out there. i just want to go and see how other longtime smashers in houston compare to us so it should be awesome. oh yeah, i can bring a tv, wii, and a copy of melee so im down to get it on! oh one thing, how do you get that wristband needed to enter? :p lol thanks!

Dalub

Smash Apprentice
So, KRD, in what website will you be streaming?, in the same one in the first page or in another one? let me know i have to tell my friends on Venezuela who wanna see the event

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, please bring tvs/wii/ssbb. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! It will make this event run much more smooth and will allow you to have more friendlies!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Xyro as always, the RGV will come SO crammed with people we can't even fit a TV, but we can fit in extra wii's since they don't take up space (yes even our trunk space is filled up by you know who).

So, you can count on us taking a hundred people and Wii's.

:)

Edit:

I just asked, we're taking one TV!

Looks like the van we're taking has space in some weird *** compartment for a small TV I didn't get it but they tested it out already for me.

w00t. :)

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
I would make more of an effort to bring a setup if I didn't have to pay the venue fee (I still would have to, right?), but after what happened the last time I brought a setup, I rather not, lol.

I wasn't planning on coming, but when I heard that Ally was coming, I changed my mind. Roy did too, lol. Now we're both coming...assuming that Ally is really coming. Confirmation, please?

Beware of crazy, I-haven't-played-Brawl-in-months mindgames!

Dalub

Smash Apprentice
Guys, please bring tvs/wii/ssbb. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! It will make this event run much more smooth and will allow you to have more friendlies!!!
I can't bring a TV, but i can bring the Wii/SSBB, do you want me to bring it?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can have infinite replay/textures, but if someone requests to have them turned off during a tournament match, then they will be disabled.

Dojo

Smash Champion
The **** I unleash is meant for but not limited to Brawl. I am not responsible for the things that will go on inside your truck.

Xyro77

Hey Texas
Im an Arizona player who can like 95% go to this as long as I can get housing/rides to airport
=D
give me some more info and ill see what i can do.

when are u arriving? what airport? when will u need to be back?

gotta know or i cant help ya

i work for an airline so i basically just jump on the first avaliable flight there is
The airport Ill fly in through will be the George Bush one.
Most likely be able to get in Friday night and leave Sunday morning/afternoon

lol i use MK but i have to resort to olimar/peach/ or snake for this

Xyro77

i work for an airline so i basically just jump on the first avaliable flight there is
The airport Ill fly in through will be the George Bush one.
Most likely be able to get in Friday night and leave Sunday morning/afternoon

lol i use MK but i have to resort to olimar/peach/ or snake for this
HOLY ****! Thats perfect. if you could arrive at bush some time AT or after 4pm on friday i can pick you up and house. ANYTIME you want to leave on sunday is perfect.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
is it ok if enter in the Street fighter 4 tourny and the brawl tourny?

plus shuz wants mm any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom