• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 16(no meta) RESULTS: Videos are up!!!! First post.

Gnes

Smash Master
U guys dont seem to realize...since Allan wants norfair on...he gets it...that simple. YAY 10 cp....wait....ahhh 11cp stages :(

Deal with it, just ban it making it totally useless. Though people will still run away/be gay/stall/etc. no matter what stage. Brawl is stupid.

I like the results....especially since i get to keep my main now.

Dojo i secretly told RT to put u and me in the same bracket. He secretly didn't. Lucky ******* :(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Then can we vote pirate ship over norfair?

And I wasnt talking about only for TL. I'm sure a snake would rather go to norfair than rainbow cruise.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
U guys dont seem to realize...since Allan wants norfair on...he gets it...that simple. YAY 10 cp....wait....ahhh 11cp stages :(

Deal with it, just ban it making it totally useless. Though people will still run away/be gay/stall/etc. no matter what stage. Brawl is stupid.

I like the results....especially since i get to keep my main now.

Dojo i secretly told RT to put u and me in the same bracket. He secretly didn't. Lucky ******* :(
incorrect. i want green greens an port town........neither are on the stage lists anymore.

Then can we vote pirate ship over norfair?

And I wasnt talking about only for TL. I'm sure a snake would rather go to norfair than rainbow cruise.
if you guys wanna vote on those 2 then its fine with me. just take it to the houston thread

Gnes

Smash Master
G-ness you must learn to **** snake with d3 sir
hahah yeah for a week old D3 i think its coming nicely...im just not use to buffering stuff and mindgaming into grabs and such...Ill get there...but i dont think i can do it like u lol

@Allan

Thats fine but the deal was 10 stages...stick with what u said. Not enough people voted for Norfair just like not enough people voted for Green greens etc. BTW...i love green greens

BTW have u fought a meta on Norfair...i guarantee ull want to kill yourself...Norfair stops snake. U must mean norfair stops Razer...since he's the only notable snake we've got lol. So i guess we should keep norfair just to stop Razer.

/end silly norfair talk

Suspect

Smash Hero
This tourny was fun

Thanks for housing again Bear

Everyone i played good games (including friendlies)

*Begins trash talk*
Razer i packed yo lunch on live stream, i told you i would :)

*ends trash talk, loves razer*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So PX has been farting on you.

This intrigues me.

jog

Smash Journeyman
shout outs:

jog: you're trash

gea: it's good seeing you like always and best peach ever? i think so.

praxis: it was cool meeting you, you're a chill guy and your peach knows the GW match up toooo well :ohwell: great peach

rockettrainer: i love you. we must practice more and i need more lucario experience.

halfman: you got EXPOSED by your MOM, that made my night. we need more RCMM. my snake > your snake, prove me wrong.

gnes: your diddy is too pro. i love playing with you guys.

jerm: "but i beat lain" :p your TL is sexy.

trela: you're talking now! you're pretty cool and i'm glad we got to team. keep up that lucario.

dingding: our MM was intense! i thought i had you but nope. best link around.

tree: it was cool teaming with you. we got gayed out of our CP! ****ing kirbycide!

poptop: don't know if you remember me. we had a bunch of friendlies late and i was using the "frog" tag. but i loved our MK ditto *shuttle loops 40 times switching ledge grabs*

seiya: it's always good seeing you bro. your pit > my olimar

flip: jab kill on PS1, nuff said :)

finally whoever was using MK against bwett's and furb's double jiggly, YOU EXPOSED THEM! it was some random match where bwett and furbs teamed up double jiggz against this MK by himself and he JV 2 stocked them. get *****.

p.s. why do i have 40 matches of vorgey's ****ty snake on my wii? *deleted*

Broly

Smash Lord
pffft im too lazy for major shoutouts but here i go...

Royr- you still my idol...i got lucky tiz all
Dphat- good **** on beating me, no johns i lost
Sethlon- good marth, used up-bs nicely but meh im better. =]
Take- you sir are my coach...too good on that game 5 vs popper
popper- taking me to to last game twice? good ****
Diddy players- never played you guys, ya'll bad anyway, lolz
Razer- thx for the mm. only 5 bucks i lost.
xyro- another great hobo. will be going to 17.

now esca...STFU! you showed me nothing to back up your mouth. no money match. nothing. next time you say, ''broly, your full of it'' do something about it instead of running your mouth on the boards and not play 1 game against me. yea i know your jaw dropped in me beating Royr...

no real shout-outs for me eh? like i care. weather royr was sick, its cool. they said rob was sandbagging, or smiles was drunk when i beat them, so johns galore. i never brag my wins. i still think royr is 10x better than me. so w/e...next tourny ill wreck again.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I was super upset I didn't get to play razer in tournament. Xyro, next time rig the bracket so I have to play razer. I got to winner-semis, but need to reach winners finals for razer ******. Too much work =P

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
now esca...STFU! you showed me nothing to back up your mouth. no money match. nothing. next time you say, ''broly, your full of it'' do something about it instead of running your mouth on the boards and not play 1 game against me. yea i know your jaw dropped in me beating Royr...
dang now who likes to run your mouth. save all that ****.. no one wants to verbally see you get your rocks off on how full of yourself you are

Trela

Smash Lord
It's time for...
You know....

Xyro - Haha great Tournament man. My life just gets better and better. Tell me more stories! And OMG we got 5th again :I

Razer - Dude we should hang out more. I wanted to finish our MM, but NOOOO. You have a "match" to attend! Next time, lets do a better set, like Snake Dittos (lol) or Lucario Vs. Snake, or even a Diddy Ditto for da lulz :O

Jog - Lol my mom came out of nowhere and got me. Did you have to drop out cause I left? Anyways, main Lucario!

Vorguen - Thx for the matches. I dont care if the Vids go on Youtube or not. I can handle the trash talk :p I'll 2 stock you NEXT TIME!

Espy - Thanks for the matches man. It was hard finding a TV though lol. I liek fast-paced fights, too :D

Gnes - It's all right I had you 2nd match. Idc that much. I know now that Lucario can OWN handle Diddy on FD. And DANGIT YOU DIDNT GO DIDDY LAST GAME lol.

RT - You and me boi. Lucarios > Razer Texas. Next the world...

Hylian - I REALLY didnt expect that to happen. I know that you havent played 1on1's in a while; we'll play again next time.

UTD Zac - Grr! I was gonna play you later, but I have my mom johns!

PhantomX - You sir are sexy! Good stuff man. I think I'm getting the hang of the Wario Match Up, but need a little halp. Can you halp Trela next time? Btw, I'm making ANOTHER Combo Vid LOL.

Jerm - I wish I could've found a better time to play you :( I dont think TL is my worst match up now, but I need to test myself to make sure...

Praxis - The flooding was cool, no? Thanks for comin' down here man. I wanted a rematch from that 1 game with you lol the ending should've been recorded.

Bwett - Your an awsome Yoshi. I really need to get used to those match ups with the low tier fellas. GGz man; we shall have a rematch!

I THINK that's all. I'll be sure to edit some more in there when I remember-

OH.

Dojo - I <3 you.

=Trela=

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was super upset I didn't get to play razer in tournament. Xyro, next time rig the bracket so I have to play razer. I got to winner-semis, but need to reach winners finals for razer ******. Too much work =P
I also got to winners semi's, but I got to play Razer :).

We should of switched brackets at that point. I would of rather foughten Gnes then Razer :).

I really wanted both of us to win though so the winners finals could be a GW ditto :p lol.

Edit:

I suck at friendlies lol. I pretty much lost every single friendly I played at Hobo16. It was fun :p.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
25: Vorugen (snake/rob)

LOLOLOL!

My name got spelled wrong... and I didn't touch ROB one time this tournament. Not even for friendlies.

@ Everyone

Seriously so much fun guys! See you guys at upcoming Houston tourneys for sure!

:) :) :)

<3

FAX

Smash Rookie
First time tournament goer here, was a lot of fun. Didn't get to play against a lot of people, but I still had fun just observing some of the great players. Hoping to get to know you guys in later tournaments.

Wanted to report on the character/name thing.
I used Game & Watch for singles and regular doubles
Vickey used Kirby for regular doubles. Not sure what he used for singles.
I used PKMN Trainer (CHARIZARD) and Vickey used Ness for our low tier team.
Team Ficki

EDIT LOLWUT 3x RGV posters? We are spammers.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
LOL. 20 dollar mm, or you gonna scare off like esca?
you make combative posts like this one here, and you still expected to receive many great shout outs.
In this community, sometimes when you step on one toe, you step on many.

Keep that in mind.

jog

Smash Journeyman
hahaha i was wondering what happened to you. we never got our second match called then i was like
"where did trela go?" but its all good bro.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
First time tournament goer here, was a lot of fun. Didn't get to play against a lot of people, but I still had fun just observing some of the great players. Hoping to get to know you guys in later tournaments.

Wanted to report on the character/name thing.
I used Game & Watch for singles and regular doubles
Vickey used Kirby for regular doubles. Not sure what he used for singles.
I used PKMN Trainer (CHARIZARD) and Vickey used Ness for our low tier team.
Team Ficki

EDIT LOLWUT 3x RGV posters? We are spammers.
Vickey went full Kirby the whole tournament, minus low tiers.

Broly

Smash Lord
you make combative posts like this one here, and you still expected to receive many great shout outs.
In this community, sometimes when you step on one toe, you step on many.

Keep that in mind.
like i said, i dont care...valley receieved hate for awhile, not by all of course, but never really accepted. i try my best everytime to pt our small region on the map. its like wut dojo does for san angelo. i never show disrespect, and expect none toward me. im never afraid of a match, and me placing top ten should bring out more praises, but i dont get them. but w/e, i love smash, and not gonna care for the support.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I also got to winners semi's, but I got to play Razer :).

We should of switched brackets at that point. I would of rather foughten Gnes then Razer :).

I really wanted both of us to win though so the winners finals could be a GW ditto :p lol.

Edit:

I suck at friendlies lol. I pretty much lost every single friendly I played at Hobo16. It was fun :p.

Seemed like you didnt care when you friendlied me. D:

Top Bottom