• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitbox ID's

M2Q

Smash Cadet
does anybody have a link to images of peach's hitbox ID's for all her moves? tryna get some shield pokes with this foul wench

Sycorax

Smash Ace
There's a link in Kadano's thread to download a spreadsheet of all hitboxes in Melee. It contains the info on hitbox IDs. Alternatively, you can look this info up using the MasterHand tool.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
Images of her hitboxes can be found in the sticky. IDs are just numbers, not images. What was mentioned above is exactly what you are looking for.

M2Q

Smash Cadet
im still not getting it. can't find hitbox ID's anywhere

Sycorax

Smash Ace
If you open that spreadsheet and look at the sheet named "Hitboxes", column K lists the hitbox IDs. Alternatively, in Masterhand, you can open the character .dat file and, say, go to AttackAirN and see the hitbox IDs for Peach's nair.

M2Q

Smash Cadet
I'm so confused. I downloaded the masterhand thing but when I open it it seems to be a blank program. I can't access info on that. And I can't download files from the kadano thing ;(

Top Bottom