• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

His victory theme got changed

S2

Smash Lord
Dang, I liked his X theme more.

GX had good music, but it just couldn't top X. Actually that was the problem with most of GX.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Have to agree, X was far better. That game definitely had a great soundtrack, I hope Nintendo does not make the same mistake with the next F-Zero game that they did with GX.

ElFreakinCid

Smash Cadet
I actually like the fact that they used the GX victory theme. It makes up for the fact that they still haven't gotten his personality correct.

ElFreakinCid

Smash Cadet
I've also noticed he still can't say his own attack name right. We've still got him yelling out "Falc-own Pawnch".

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
That's disappointing. The F-Zero X theme is part of what made Falcon so memorable.

F-Zero Theme is to Captain Falcon as the Walker, Texas Ranger Theme is to Chuck Norris.

:(

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I don't like this one AT ALL, the original was great =\

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Falcon Punch comes out faster now, but hasn't lost the power. Awesome. >>

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I think this new victory theme is even more awesome than his melee one. And Isaac was so kind to lend him the scarf of ultimate manliness. Sweet! ;)

Top Bottom