• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiro's OFFICIAL Diddy guide/impressions/strategies (verison 1.2) (updated 3/13))

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if your above the opponent in mid air the blast from the barrels will spike him. its quite usefull if perfected
a quick upB does indeed deliver the kind of spike that makes one go "wtf didnt see that coming". It works quite well when people are flying in to the stage and are about to dodge your fair/dair, and instead you do upB which not only spikes them, but also has a slight built in delay that can still get them if you do it as soon as they airdodge

RockBarrelBlast

Smash Rookie
One really cool thing I noticed with the bananas going against Ike is he can't f.b. past one. He immediately falls down, and I find Ike to be really easy to vs. with diddy....

IDK

Smash Lord
on the popgun aspect, i disagree. you can use it if you tap it directly after a forward throw. my favorite use for it, however, is to shoot it at them and they will probably shield, in which case you can just run up and grab.

Top Bottom