• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiro is now a kirby main!!!!!!

Kuronekokun

Smash Cadet
Sweet, another person helping to develop Kirby's game in Brawl ^^

...if Wi-Fi ever calms down / you have some free time, I'd like to try a ditto with you (this goes for any Kirby mains as well, for those reading). I've been curious as to how other people use Kirby skillfully.

Also, I hope you have better luck against Zoro's "broken" Toon Link as Kirby :/

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Does this mean you will abandon Sheik?
yes, i hate sheik in brawl.

Nope, your not allowed to. Anyone who dropped Kirby in the 64 to Melee transition isn't allowed to main Kirby in Brawl. TAKE THAT!
well im doing it anyways.

Sweet, another person helping to develop Kirby's game in Brawl ^^

...if Wi-Fi ever calms down / you have some free time, I'd like to try a ditto with you (this goes for any Kirby mains as well, for those reading). I've been curious as to how other people use Kirby skillfully.

Also, I hope you have better luck against Zoro's "broken" Toon Link as Kirby :/
my wii isnt online and im mad busy. zoro's toon link is broken. toon link s broken in general. but my kirby *****.

hiroshi don't steal my main =E
too late mah ***

-hiro

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Always good to have another Kirby main around here.

Nope, your not allowed to. Anyone who dropped Kirby in the 64 to Melee transition isn't allowed to main Kirby in Brawl. TAKE THAT!
Oh, so I'm okay then... :laugh:

toon link s broken in general.
Yeah, I can see it now..."No items/Toon Link only/Final Destination" matches. *facepalm*

MethodicalMarth

Smash Rookie
Ive mained kirby (retired my marth) and so far ive been playing with him real well..

id like to play against some of you

fc is under my name

CKRikou

Smash Rookie
hiro, I challenge you to a kirby ditto sometime on wifi.
or whatever, I just wanna play more people.

Top Bottom