• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Kay Stealth...I'll be on tonight. Lets say 8PM East Coast Time?????
I got challenged by the guy who made the whole pro brawl tourney group for friendlies, so i'll do that tonight too.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
g and w is discussing us righ tnow for their match ups, starting on post 289 on that thread, so if anyone has useful sutff to mention go do it :)

also, anyone do anything stupid lately?i was walking up the stairs, with my lanyard hanging out my pocket, and it caught on the stairs, and i fell back down them...

Veng

Smash Ace
ESAM i totally spaced it im gonna be gone from 5-9:30 PST.... i have guitar and stuff on thursdays.

ill play any right now till 5 though

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Thanks Piman. I like contributing to other boards' character match-up threads when they talk about Pikachu.

And just a heads up, next week King DDD boards are going to talk about their Pikachu match-up. ;)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
rofl yah, im good some guy below me stopped my fall >< but i'm tellin ya, watch out for those lanyards man, those things are evil

gallax

Smash Hero
yo yo yo!!!!!! i back!!!!! i am exctremely sorry bout not being here guys. you have no idea how much i wish i could be here every day talking pika but when it comes between smash and calculus i have to choose school. but im here today!!!!!!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
cool. you should get your match done for your little online tourney half of us are in (and 5 of us are in the same 4 match bracket. I had to eliminate poor bubble, and its single elimination!)

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
>.> sorry bout that stealth T_T for the test, I need to be pika right? anyway ill be going over at my friends house today WITH a wii this time. IF im online again later today and that means that we can do testing XD see you later on AIM/MSN if possible

K 2

Smash Lord
Do I need to be tested further? I believe I have only played Stealth. I'm on anytime this afternoon.

K 2

Smash Lord
I have two "+"s right now; one from stealth and one from neji. That needs to be updated by my status/name.

Veng

Smash Ace
Ew I had a daydeday match with ESAM in doubles and it was 2 d3 vs me and esam... let me tell you this

TWO D3 ON SMASHVILLE IS NOT FAIR

luvu

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Um...veng, we never played against 2 DDDs. It was a DDD and a MK...and i think we won that match...so stop complaining lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm glad I'm still allowed even though I don't main Pikachu anymore. ^^;

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Things are quite good PF, im doing really well in GB, singles and doubles (even though veng sucks <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom