• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Res Pics *Super 56K Warning*

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
First, Earthbound 360: where'd that 3D image of the more humanized Ness come from in your sig?

Secondly, I never noticed the WarioWare logo on the back of Wario's jacket. Nice!

LiQViD

Smash Cadet
Does anyone else think pikachu is alittle too big in the trailer?
You'll see what I mean in the 11th screen from the top (in the first post).
11th Screen
He looks to be as big as Link.

At the same time, it seems that his size changes at different parts of the trailer. For example in the 10th screenshot (also in the first post) he looks to be roughly the same size as mario and maybe up to link's belt. So... did he grow in the 11th screen?
10th Screen

Furthermore if you look at the first screen on the 2nd post, he looks to be smaller than kirby. I realize that he is about to use his forward smash and is alittle scrunched up but even so, it doesn't look like he could be any larger than kirby.
2nd post: 1st screen

Anyone else think thats alittle odd?

As a sidenote, pikachu did NOT change size from ssb64 to ssbm.
Here are two screens for those interested.

Note how he is basically the same size as kirby (alittle taller), up to Mario's nose (excluding his ears), and is up to Link's belt.

In SSBM, pikachu is still alittle taller than kirby, up to Mario's nose and Link's belt.

nuro

Smash Lord
LiQViD I think it just the position Link is in. He is hunched over a bit since he is walking and he has his legs seperated in a weird way to make him look smaller. Pika didnt grow link just shrunk. Even Mario is growing on Link.

Wash

Smash Apprentice
These were really cool indeed, most likely the best I've seen. Great find! :)

Koi Ponded

Smash Rookie
Nintendo has come a very far way. Especially Kirby. How much better can it possibly get?

LOL

Mario looks like a Wacky Wavy Inflatable Flailing Arm Tube Man

Mode7

Smash Rookie
Gametrailers.com has the 852 by 480 pixel version of the SSBB trailer for all you out there who want it in the highest def possible.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yeah in the trailer, Kirby just had that "WTF?" look on his face after seeing he got no big improvement to his looks like the others did. I mean you can only go so far with a pink puffball you know?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you should include pics from smashbros.com, cause some of them feature moves from the characters who didn't showcase many moves. plus, some are pretty cool. and add more snake pics. he seems left out here.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
The reason I believe that the sword is in his sheath and in his hand is because Link isn't suppose to be running with his sword in his hand. If you look at the one in his hand, he isn't even really grasping it. It just floats at his wrist.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i can't believe you posted in a thread no one's posted in since NOVEMBER!

that's almost as bad as mine, posting in one no one's posted in for a year and a f***in half!

but maybe you can update the pics with stuff from the site

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Mario's hands while he's doing his special kinda makes you rethink if they took out everything. anyways, great pics!
You know what would suck? If you unleashed that baby as Mario, and it got reflected/absorbed. Ouch.

Having said that, I kind of hope that the programmers look over that attack and don't make it reflect-able. And I'm saying that as a Fox player. Because, you know, it would suck if you unleashed this monster attack, and it blew up in your face.

Then again, it could add to the challenge . . .challenge is always good.

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
i was bored and made some stuff from one of your pics so i thought i share. (Yay variations.)
Banners:

Icons:

Top Bottom