• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HIGH DESERT SHOWDOWN 8 [Hesperia]

MekBEASY

Smash Rookie
EVENT LINK!!
$5 Venue Fee, $5 Per Game FREE TO SPECTATE! Everyone welcome! New players encouraged!

https://www.facebook.com/events/720331024750148

Location of the Venue is
12053 Mariposa Rd
Hesperia, California (It's technically Hesperia but it's right off of Bear Valley Road)

[Im copy pasting the information from my other post to Melee and PM]

Hey!

I'm Mekbeasy, the TO and promoter for the High Desert FGC. We are a small independent group who run fighting game tournaments EVERY MONTH for Smash Melee, and Project M, in addition to SSF4. We're currently running every event on the Last Saturday of each month, we will be skipping the month of June, and running an event the weekend before EVO, and then running each event on the first week of every month until December.

Our Venue is located Off of Bear Valley Road in Victorville, at a place called Titan Computers and Gaming. It's just off the freeway, literally one turn.

If you are a Melee or PM Player in the High Desert / IE area, and you're interested in playing with us I highly recommend finding us! As of this post, our next scheduled showdown is the 28th of February.

If you have any questions about the event, please let me know! If you are interested in seeing VODS of our events we have a few, also some hype videos from the previous events. I wont post them unless someone wants to see them though, this is more about letting everyone in the HD know we're here, not about shamelessly self promoting the event itself.

edits:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HDFGC/
This is our Facebook group where you will find all information about events, but we'll also post here.

Top Bottom