• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hidden Power Monthlies 2

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The Alabama Smash League Presents:

May 11, 2014
Original Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-8-2014-asl-presents-hidden-power-monthlies-mobile-alabama.350097/

The Mother['s Day] of all Smashfests. Thanks to everybody who came out even on a holiday, but next month I hope we can kick start this thing back up to 30+. See y'all June 8th.

Singles:
HP Monthlies 2 Project M Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Ragnarock
$39.00
2nd
Ryker
$19.50
3rd
Roboturner
$6.50
4th
Dron
5th
M3t
5th
Jeth
7th
Aly
7th
Cube
9th
PnT Ginger Jesus
9th
Sickolas
9th
Double AJ
9th
PnT Facepalm
13th
Alesana

HP Monthlies 2 Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Roboturner
$45.00
2nd
Ragnarock
$22.50
3rd
Mikey
$7.50
4th
Dron
5th
Ryker
5th
Blank
7th
Sickolas
7th
Double AJ
9th
Koudou
9th
PnT Facepalm
9th
PnT Raisin
9th
Aly
13th
PnT Ginger Jesus
13th
Alesana
13th
PnT Rolf

Doubles:

1: NUDISTU BEACHU!! (Ryker + Met) ($50.00)
2: Don't Sleep with the Lights Off (Rag + Wafe) ($10.00)
3: River Stomp the Yard (Dron + Sickolas)
4: Los Angeles Clippers (Cube + Jeth)
5: Navarre (Cezy + Senpai)
6: Miami Cops (Facepalm + AJ)

1: Don't Sleep with the Lights Off (Rag + Wafe) ($30.00)
2: Jared is Not Man Enough to Take His Shirt Off (Roboturner + Ryker) ($10.00)
3: Rip Mathew (Dron + Rolf)
4: Mikey and Nick (have a lame team name) (Sickolas + Mikey)

• Special shoutouts to K Koudou for making this his first tournament. I hope you enjoyed yourself, and you make it out next month.
  • To all the stream viewers. It makes all the work I put into it worth it when you guys chat and enjoy the show.
  • Roboturner Roboturner : You are finally making it happen. Rag is fuming because of you. Congrats on an amazing Melee performance
  • #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker : Do we keep this team name now? I can't believe we finally did it!
  • Dron Dron : Double 4 man. That's like the ultimate chinese bad luck. Congrats on beating me in PM, but you know it was just a fluke and I'll be gunning you down next month. Glad you made it out & good luck on your tests.
  • Cubelarooso Cubelarooso : You ARE getting better. Like SANIC speed.
  • Wafer6866 Wafer6866 : We are teaming next month. The double triforce is real.
  • M Mikeyy : Please wobble these guys harder. Third is not good enough; you must feed off of the hate and become their nightmare.
  • rolfcopter rolfcopter : You are going to be top tier in commentary real soon. Keep stepping up your game and prog will start to blush. Also peach. Come train your peach fuzz it's not as bad as you think it is.
  • Jethroo Jethroo : Why do your boys never make it out to the monthlies. They are good, and they should be proud and come show their stuff. Good show making everybody hate Kirby just a little bit more.
  • To everybody else, you know I love y'all.

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh sheik link team is hype bro!
I should have known you would make a results thread.. I would have put my shout outs in this but I'm fraudulent.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
yo I'm definitely getting in the money next time

once summer hits, we in there

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
K Koudou : Welcome to the region! The matches with you were fun. Hope to see you fully relapse; you just can't quit Smashing!
Metmetm3t Metmetm3t : Sucks about the TO fatigue, I had a lot of money riding on you :b:. We all know you're a real executioner when not also playing judge and jury, though. Hope you can delegate some responsibility and get some warmups next time.
I love ya, R ragnarock , but #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker 's determination is invigorating. While Roboturner Roboturner showed you can't play with your food anymore, you proved you're still the boss.
Jethroo Jethroo : Great set, but I can't say I'm satisfied with the outcome! Next time I'll clobber that there Kirby!
rolfcopter rolfcopter : Your commentating got me engaged in sets even while I was playing my own. Top teer 5sür. Also, you need to give me some Peach experience, dude.
Sickolas Sickolas : I feel your pain against Kirby. Thanks for recording!
Dron Dron : Been too long since we played. Why are you so good.
facepalms2 facepalms2 : Great to meet you! Good luck on your last weeks of school, hope to see more during the Summer of Smash!
Aly Aly : Fun friendlies, dude! Thanks to you, Cezy, and Senpai for coming out here!
Double AJ: Man matches are the best. Not too humble to avow I landed a Warlock Punch :b:.
Also, shoutouts to Spongebob, people who can't go home, and video games.

Last edited:

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
River Stomp the Yard isn't dropping games anymore. Watch your backs (or should I say your heads (dairs4dayz)) Metmetm3t Metmetm3t #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker R ragnarock
Jethroo Jethroo you won't be winning on the character select screen next time
M Mikeyy nice talking with you, we definitely need some more matches in. You too Wafer6866 Wafer6866 (i like fighting links in melee because the waveshines are SOO free lol) and Aly Aly .
Dron Dron good ****ing **** versus roboturner in PM. I'm obviously hella biased but damn you were so close.
facepalms2 facepalms2 Don't scare me like that dude. I'm definitely not dropping game 1 against you anymore. Screw FoD. And puff.

I can't think of anything else to say right now. Back to the lab.

EDIT: Thought of something, my internet is garbage so I will be uploading matches at a later date from someone else's house.

Last edited:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
So happy with my performance at this tournament, I honestly thought I had hit a plateau but now my drive is back! now a couple shoutouts

ragnarok - i have no doubt in my mind that you're still way better than me, but I always have fun playing against you because I learn a lot from playing better people. next time don't go so easy on me and pick low tiers ;)
brandon and ryker - great tournament as always guys, you guys are definitely getting a lot better in PM, keep up the good work.
taylor and mikey - tournaments just aren't the same without you guys, yall are definitely the life of the party, it's always a blast with you two around.
dron - your lucas is sick and i can definitely see your improvement in melee, keep up the good work.

Top Bottom