• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi

Bob Bills

Smash Cadet
I'm Bob Bills. I am a Smash fan who was introduced to Smash in the Wii U version. I once was a member of the GameFAQs boards, but after seeing how toxic they were (especially the Smash 4 and Pokémon Omega Ruby boards) I decided the best course of action was for me to quit. I hope this community has a lot less trolls.

In Smash, Ness is my main, and my secondaries are Captain Falcon, Wario, and Mii Brawler. I don't play in tournaments, simply because I live in an area where the only tournaments I know of are CoD tournaments and M: TG tournaments (and I'm pretty sure the latter have ended). I suffice with For Glory, but I hate the lag, trolls, sore losers, projectile spam, etc.

So, I hope to become a member of these boards and that these boards are better than the ones on GameFAQs!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom