• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi

DrNagatocchi

Smash Rookie
I'm Sam, or DrNagatocchi, I'm a 17 year old smasher in Middle Tennessee, I mostly play Project: M because I can't get USB loaded melee to work on my Wii and I can't find a cheap enough copy of melee. I mainly play Marth in Melee because he's pretty easy do be decent with and my hands aren't fast enough for the spacies yet. In P:M I main Marth and Ganondorf because they're fun but I want to get better at Wolf and Lucario. I joined smashboards to find other people in my area within 30--40 minutes drive i can get together and play with somewhat frequently so I can get better. I have not attended any tournaments yet but I would like to. Aside from smash bros. I really like anime, video games, and cars. When it comes to anime and video games I'll try anything once. The most recent anime I really enjoyed has been The World God Only Knows. I've mostly been playing Dark Souls 2 and Diablo 3 on my PC, and Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U. I own a 1997 Nissan 240sx se with a Kouki front end. It's a bone stock automatic, but I have large plans for it (rb25 det swap). I'm a Nissan fanboy but I can appreciate most cars. I'm a part of the Moeempire on reddit (the subreddits under /r/awwnime) and I frequently browse /r/smashbros and other subreddits for things I like. I don't post much on anything. I lurk 4chan a lot too.
I also really like to talk to people so if you think I'm awesome and want to chat just add me on steam, my username is Shadowsam13

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey DrNagatocchi, welcome to Smashboards!

Well, since your original purpose for coming to Smashboards is to find people to play, check out the Regional Zones forum and you'll see what's going on in your area. You should also look into joining a Smash related Facebook group, if you have a Facebook of course.

Nice picks with Marth and Ganondorf though. Those are two characters that I also use in both Melee and Project M. And funny, I actually finished The World God Only Knows myself. Pretty enjoyable.

Anyways, I hope you end up sticking around on the forums and have a good time :)

Remo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dekonic
Welcome to the Boards Nagatocchi! Midwest love here! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Dark Souls 2, impressive. I was never good at that series at all!

Top Bottom