• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there!

Austinion

Smash Rookie
NNID
Austinion
3DS FC
0387-8835-5934
Hey!

I'm Austinion, but I like going by GΦld. While I'm not new to smash, I'm relatively new to competitive play, and the community. I figure I can get a bit more involved by formally introducing myself. I became immersed in Smash when my friend brought Project M to a party we went to. When I asked him what the difference from Brawl was, he said it made the game faster and more like Melee. Intrigued, I looked up how Melee was different from brawl and was fascinated by how far the game could be pushed. I installed Project M for myself and joined Smashboards, and have been trying to improve since. I also play a lot of Smash 4 so you can add my 3dsfc if you so desire to play with me. Lastly, I'd like to thank Ken, who inspired me to join the competitive scene and be the best Marth I can.

I'm a Marth main who is relatively new to the competitive scene, but I'm always trying to improve. I try practice with my Roy maining friend once a week. I know it's a huge mountain to the top, but I'm climbing and haven't fallen yet. Thanks for reading!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~

Check out here to see if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom