• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there, new to the community

Dysleksikk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dysleksikk
I've actually played every installment of the series and just found out about this community, So I'd like to take a moment to say a few things about myself, I am looking for some local tournaments in the Winnipeg area, as I live 2 hours away and feel it's as close as I can get. I actually plan to host local tournaments in my area as well. I just started a group on Facebook called "Kenora Smash Club" so if any one lives around the Kenora area feel free to request to join. I don't have too many ideas of where to host just yet, but I think I can figure it out when I get a good group of people interested. A few non-Smash related things about me is I am a HUGE Dragonball fan and currently have a modest collection of manga and movies. I also enjoy retro gaming as a whole and own a Super Nintendo, Sega genesis, and even a Sega Saturn. So anyways I hope to learn a lot more about this game and get involved with the competitive smash community soon. This got a little long so if you read all this thanks for your time, and I hope to have a lot of fun!

Top Bottom