• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I am REN.

REN

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3024-7090-1313
My goal is to never stop improving. I want to be ranked on the power rankings one day. Been playing smash for a couple years now. I prefer Melee and Smash 4. I am beginning to take it seriously and wish to learn all I can.

I live in Socal. Let's meet up sometime.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
That's a good goal. Not stop improving. Here at Smashboards you will learn a lot. There's lots of theory for you to get involved with and eventually sparring partners to practice on the field. Keep visiting and posting. Welcome to Smashboards.

TrackStarThomas

Smash Rookie
Wow, you have a much better opening thread than me! Short, sweet, modest, all the things my post wasn't lol. Nice to meet you, Ren. :)

Shmoopy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jordanious24
3DS FC
3995-6588-3249
by the tone of your attitude, I can tell....you'd probably whoop my ass in SSB anyday.

servbot 42

Smash Cadet
NNID
Servbot42
Welcome as well. Im new here as well looking for people to play in person or in meetings. I also plan on playing competitively.

Top Bottom