• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Guys - Looking for friendlies/communities to join

KTB (KoopatheBruised)

Smash Rookie
Hey guys my name is KoopatheBruised (Some call me Koopa or KTB or you can call me by my actual name Owen)

Smash Bros life
I'm 19 years old and have been playing Smash since i was 5. I've played every title of smash extensively (excluding project m), i never heard of this site until i was watching a documentary on melee. I quickly made an account cause i am looking to get into tournaments and find some friendlies to play against other than a couple of my local friends. I'm hardcore grinding smash ultimate trying to be the best i can. I play a decent variety of characters and am always looking into learning more about the character i know and don't know. Message me and ask for my discord if you have any other smash ultimate communities i can join, always looking for more people to learn with.
Main Picks::ultbowser::ultsamus::ultwolf:
Secondary Picks: :ultroy::ultlucario::ultpikachu:
Trying to get better with: :ultcorrinf::ultkingdedede::ultyounglink::ultlink::ultjigglypuff:
Wanting to learn::ultwario::ultfalco::ultcloud::ultrob:

Other games i Play
Huge fan of the Borderlands series as a whole, probably played that game as long as i have played smash bros. Outside of those games i mostly just play a couple indie games like isaac, gungeon, hotline miami and death state.

Outside of Games
I'm a soon to be music student, have been looking into becoming a Luthier and making guitars and music. I always have been fascinated with music ever since my dad showed me the music he grew up with. It was music usually ranging from the 70's stuff (Zepplin, Sabbath, KISS, Queen, etc) to the 90's stuff (Pearl jam, Stone temple Pilots, RATM, Alice in Chains, etc). I listen to all types of music So what instrument do i play? I play bass guitar and have been for over 3 years now, if you like music then i guarantee we'll get along just fine.

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting to know the community!

Hey guys my name is KoopatheBruised (Some call me Koopa or KTB or you can call me by my actual name Owen)

Smash Bros life
I'm 19 years old and have been playing Smash since i was 5. I've played every title of smash extensively (excluding project m), i never heard of this site until i was watching a documentary on melee. I quickly made an account cause i am looking to get into tournaments and find some friendlies to play against other than a couple of my local friends. I'm hardcore grinding smash ultimate trying to be the best i can. I play a decent variety of characters and am always looking into learning more about the character i know and don't know. Message me and ask for my discord if you have any other smash ultimate communities i can join, always looking for more people to learn with.
Main Picks::ultbowser::ultsamus::ultwolf:
Secondary Picks: :ultroy::ultlucario::ultpikachu:
Trying to get better with: :ultcorrinf::ultkingdedede::ultyounglink::ultlink::ultjigglypuff:
Wanting to learn::ultwario::ultfalco::ultcloud::ultrob:

Other games i Play
Huge fan of the Borderlands series as a whole, probably played that game as long as i have played smash bros. Outside of those games i mostly just play a couple indie games like isaac, gungeon, hotline miami and death state.

Outside of Games
I'm a soon to be music student, have been looking into becoming a Luthier and making guitars and music. I always have been fascinated with music ever since my dad showed me the music he grew up with. It was music usually ranging from the 70's stuff (Zepplin, Sabbath, KISS, Queen, etc) to the 90's stuff (Pearl jam, Stone temple Pilots, RATM, Alice in Chains, etc). I listen to all types of music So what instrument do i play? I play bass guitar and have been for over 3 years now, if you like music then i guarantee we'll get along just fine.

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting to know the community!
Hello Owen a.k.a. KoopatheBruised :bowser:

Welcome to the boards!

Top Bottom