• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi guys, I'm Dezzy :)

Dezzy

Smash Rookie
Hey there everyone! My name's Dezzy!
I've always enjoyed smash bros but within the last year my love for smash (melee in particular, but i also enjoy smash 4 very much!) has grown immensely. My friends and I started playing the game again, about 4 other people besides myself but over time their interest in the game waned, but I kept playing along with another with 1 other person. Him and I started getting more and more into competitive melee though he can only play when he visits since he doesn't have a copy himself :( Unfortunately he lives an hour away and we can't play together often, so a lot of the time I play by myself and listen to smash streams or watch videos, but I have a lot of fun! The town I live in is also very small and I believe I'm the entire smash community myself. I've been playing seriously for maybe the last 8 or 9 months, whenever I have spare time I'm playing smash. I use these forums a lot for guides and to just read about smash so I figured I might as well stop lurking and sign up, haha. I mainly play Sheik or Fox and I believe I'm getting quite good! Though I can't be sure of course :p
I hope when I move I'll find a smash community and some good players to play with! I'll keep trying to improve my game, because I enjoy it a lot!
Thanks for reading :)

JacketyJak

Smash Rookie
NNID
aooga12
i'm in the same small town problem you are. add me and we can play sometime and get bettah!

Zeafling

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6462-0307
Hey Dezzy! I have the 3DS version if you want to play me. Anyways, have a great time here :D

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~

Check out here to see if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom