• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Everyone

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Hey All,

18 year anniversary. Figured I'd reintroduce myself as I've been an OG gamer since before some of you guys have been born. My name is Chris "KillaOR" Mckenzie former Jigglypuff main during the early years of Smash Bros Melee. Hoping to reconnect with old friends and make new ones as I return to gaming.

Great to see how much the smash community has grown over the last 2 decades and proud to be apart of this family.

CM

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Howdy KillaOR KillaOR . Nice to see an older face round these parts. I didn't play when you did, but heard of you a lot when I started picking up SSBM. Maybe I can reach out to a coupla people from back in those days and letem know you checked this site again. Either way please enjoy the boards again =P

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Howdy KillaOR KillaOR . Nice to see an older face round these parts. I didn't play when you did, but heard of you a lot when I started picking up SSBM. Maybe I can reach out to a coupla people from back in those days and letem know you checked this site again. Either way please enjoy the boards again =P
Appreciate your warm welcoming! Glad to be back for a long hiatus.

Here's an Old youtube clip of me playing Jigglypuff in 2005 I believe with PC Chris as my teammate vs Wife and Husband

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Last edited:
Top Bottom