• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Die-Go1724

Smash Rookie
NNID
DieGo1724
Well i'm new in this forum, i from El Salvador Central America, i come to this forum because i read that had good player finder here, but the SWF isn't be working as well, but i really want to play with somebody online, so i dont now if i can post in this part of the forum but if are not so sorry.

OK my Brawl Code is: 1033-4045-5392
My nick: Die
Wii number: 4897 9092 1349 1050

I'll be waiting for somebody, want to play with me =), plz put here ur information, for attach to u to my friend list wii, thanks =)

dahighii

Smash Apprentice
Hi, welcome to SWF! A couple things:

There's actually a board dedicated to saying hello, so don't feel too bad if a mod shuts this down.

Second, and more importantly, if you're looking for Brawl matchups 1) You're probably going to have a hard time finding them because there's bound to be lag in a game spanning such a long distance and a lot of people don't like that, and 2) You should check out allisbrawl.com, they've got many more tools to help you find opponents.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's also a stickied thread in Meet and Greet, the New Members fight Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom