• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there!

Spec7re92

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spec7re
How's it going, guys? I've been a long time lurker here, but with the release of the new game I thought it would be a good time to try to get involved with the community!

I've been playing this series since 64, maining Captain Falcon with each installment and having a blast the whole time. A lot of my friends don't share my passion for smash though, so hopefully I'll be able to meet a lot of cool people here that I can talk about and play it with. I also want to give a serious shot at competitive gameplay this time around, so any help with that would be appreciated!

Other than smash bros, the Mass Effect series holds a special place in my heart. I've clocked countless hours into all 3 games, and could probably tell you anything about it. It's even where I got my name and avatar from. Very creative, right? lol

So anyway, I'm glad to finally be apart of this, and looking forward to the good times!

Top Bottom