• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey I'm ShounenKel,

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
hello!!! guys I'm shounenKel I'm from the bahamas, and i have some match's up that i want you too look at and i really need the help, where i live there is not that much help or that much players to start with or play to get better, but there is like 15 of us i guess that still plays melee. I've been playing for about 2 years now, still working on my peach, matchup's CP's....ect, just want you guys too look at my match's tell me what I'm doing wrong and tell me what i need too work on you could tell me things you notice I'm doing bad habbits/ect , thanks this will really help me out with my Peach,

this is my very first video I upload, >_< wow don't make fun of my pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA3GE7ZIQzY

okay...here we go!!

kel(peach) v dee(fox)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kel+peach+&search_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Uzn-n4VPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogbTlLj6nm8

Here is some of my newest videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRo6eMDSZ7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiH55OmBwkE&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt7Y3Iy9E1o&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9G_xj3VLgc&feature=channel

shinkazenokizzu

Smash Apprentice
some good advice would be to move to the usa lol. But seriously, there is a limit to how skilled you can get just playing scrubs like me in the bahamas.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I think you should use her throws more. Peachs throws ****! But when you do use them you use them very well in my opinion. Her uthrow chain grab is very annoying for spacies/cf

shinkazenokizzu

Smash Apprentice
Shin your gay and yeah i really should lol but we come far, for only like 14 of us i think lol :bee:
anyone can say they've come far. But for our situation i think we did pretty well but to reach that next level it will take moving to the usa or going to every major tournament because its pretty unlikely you will reach that level over here.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Wow you've improved so much from the first vids I saw of you.

Come to Pound 4. You will ****. We're afraid of international peaches.

ARMADA OF THE BAHAMAS.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
exarch21 (11:29:45 PM): from the one i watched (against the CF)
exarch21 (11:29:48 PM): you looked fine
exarch21 (11:29:56 PM): i notice that after FCnairs you always jab
exarch21 (11:30:04 PM): which i'd just wait for the first jab then SG you
exarch21 (11:30:10 PM): but he wasn't doing it
exarch21 (11:30:35 PM): you also had a habit of when a FC nair missed of going straight into a dash attack

CF player (ROX): Stop trying to SG the FC nairs! Let it hit your shield then wait for the second attack... THEN grab.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
anyone can say they've come far. But for our situation i think we did pretty well but to reach that next level it will take moving to the usa or going to every major tournament because its pretty unlikely you will reach that level over here.
well i guess I'll be moveing then but I'll miss home and you haha <33shin, but really moving nah i love it here, its small yeah not that much smashers so what, 4 man crew haha thats fine with me, very small Bi-weeklies, mufffin lol and just being me haha...somewhat awsome:)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
FC aerial --> D-smash (or grab, sometimes) should be used more. You have fast FCs but then you don't mixup you just jab and then do the mixup, which is punishable lolz.

I don't think it's good to use repeated FC Nairs as a combo on fast fallers. Dash attack (or grab / D-smash depending on percent and other stuff) is usually better IMO, because you can combo off it or tech chase off it. I don't think doing 2 is bad or anything, it's not bad to build percent, but you should consider her other options too.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
FC aerial --> D-smash (or grab, sometimes) should be used more. You have fast FCs but then you don't mixup you just jab and then do the mixup, which is punishable lolz.

I don't think it's good to use repeated FC Nairs as a combo on fast fallers. Dash attack (or grab / D-smash depending on percent and other stuff) is usually better IMO, because you can combo off it or tech chase off it. I don't think doing 2 is bad or anything, it's not bad to build percent, but you should consider her other options too.
Uhhh yeah, thanks but Uhh I'm so bad at that matchup you wouldn't even understand, I've been trying too camp him lol falcons are gay i hate this matchup, he's just and *** and running away don't work v falcons >_> but thanks i'll keep that in mind next time i play any falcon

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
u have a yummy peach. ;)
Oh My God, dude you don't understand how much i love you:bee::) haha and that sexy of yours, thanks i try, Uhhhh Hmmm, tainning its funny, playing CPU's are BS really i hate it and i don't really have someone too play with every week like you guys , all i could so is watch videos and thats about it, help me out pls?:)

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
ha ha, i wish i could give you advice on your gameplay, but I'm not good at giving tips and pointers.

Ur peach seems fine, just play more match-ups and different styles. See which match ups and playstyles you have trouble with and see what you can do to increase your chances of winning. O_O; see, pointless generic advices comin from me.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
ha ha, i wish i could give you advice on your gameplay, but I'm not good at giving tips and pointers.

Ur peach seems fine, just play more match-ups and different styles. See which match ups and playstyles you have trouble with and see what you can do to increase your chances of winning. O_O; see, pointless generic advices comin from me.
hahaha, Thanks dude...=D

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't grab straight from FC fair always work, unless they're Samus or Bowser with their superfast up-Bs?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i haven't read the thread at all, but i have a question for you.

what is the point of fc'ing a dair that fast?
maybe you can grab after?
or are you just messing up the nairs once in a while?

either way, offensively, your peach is great.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
i haven't read the thread at all, but i have a question for you.

what is the point of fc'ing a dair that fast?
maybe you can grab after?
or are you just messing up the nairs once in a while?

either way, offensively, your peach is great.
okay okay okay, thanks so much for that, <33 you!! dude

but, really guys that match was just for fun, cant a guy have fun hehe Gezz, just playing around lolz

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
okay okay okay, thanks so much for that, <33 you!! dude

but, really guys that match was just for fun, cant a guy have fun hehe Gezz, just playing around lolz
um... those were honest questions. haha
i wasn't just trying to be an ashhole or super clever. i was just curious.
(i'm usually all of the above...)

when i got into peach, i was in love with XIF and i used to think i had a fast peach too.
now i think i have the slowest peach ever. (next to zoap) hehe

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
um... those were honest questions. haha
i wasn't just trying to be an ashhole or super clever. i was just curious.
(i'm usually all of the above...)

when i got into peach, i was in love with XIF and i used to think i had a fast peach too.
now i think i have the slowest peach ever. (next to zoap) hehe
lolzzz!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom