• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys I'm "changing the title for attention" LULUL according to another Ike player

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Sorry if that came off kind of arrogant..but the truth is my Ike is fricken great and nobody can deny it lolzmao jp I'm truly not that arrogant it's just funny to act it :laugh:

Also I need more Ike ditto experience...I find that in playing vs other Ikes I learn Ike's weaknesses MUCH more quicker so if anyone wants to fight me please feel free to spam my AIM which is "xsilvenx" lolol. I'm usually on at night.

And umm also a little background about the DDD I'm vs'ing. He's not a scrub..he was one of the top NYC players in melee and is still a top player in Brawl, although he just got the game. Funny thng though..He gets the game the previous Thursday..goes to the weekly the next day..and wins it. Pretty ridiculous :laugh:

...enjoy

Silven vs Jman 1 (LOST but a valiant effort was made...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGPfhLQvwCg

Silven vs Jman 2 (Yay I won...finally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaaxyto-Wc

Silven vs Jman 3 (Umm sudden death wtf LMAO!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LglZjB6TQ7Q

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Well. Maybe it's just me, but you're Ike is alright. Not Great, not bad, just..decent. I have to say though, it could very well be the wi-fi. I, personally, am not a fan of this game on Wi-fi, it just doesn't work. Maybe you are a good Ike and wi-fi ruins it, or maybe Jman can just make you do the wrong things, I couldn't tell you.

I really don't have much else to say though. If you want an Ike ditto you could hit me up if you really want, but, as I said, I'm not a fan of Wi-fi. If interested just PM me and I'll get back to you.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
The speed of Brawl makes it a little difficult for anything to look impressive.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
silven, rohins told me you had a decent ike, i'd like to play you sometime. are you the highest placing ike in NY?

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
dude... you suck... face it

stop fsmashing... it won't work against players who don't buttonsmash like you guys do

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
I'm relatively average, far from pro, far from anything worthy of showing really, so I think I can judge the play here fairly.

The Ike was very basic. Use of his front smash at stupid moments was the biggest proof of noobiness, but thats not the only thing that shows you are lacking in skill.

Dedede felt much worse, however. Couldn't even chain throw. Can't even use his moves properly. Frontsmash for no worthy reason. Bad player.

Also, wifi match. What? Wifi is worthless to show skill.

thx

Smash Ace
hey silven i think i have one of the best ikes so if you would wanna face me let me know i think it would be a good match

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
hey silven i think i have one of the best ikes so if you would wanna face me let me know i think it would be a good match
LOL the nubs in this thread roflmao. They don't understand all the accidental fsmashes that came out...:laugh:

Anyway. sure if you wanna play me just IM me on AIM sometime lulz or I'll IM you ...and also did you play Ninjapink's Ike yet..if you haven't played his then don't even bother rofl.

And for the *******..

The ddd doesn't chaingrab because he doesn't want to. He actually wants to win due to skill and not win due to getting a grab off and racking up 100% off of it.. Idiots. If you would stop and think about the fact that this is a friendly maybe you would realize that. And also quit life...Wifi sucks but I'll still play anyone on Wifi in an Ike ditto and win. That's the sad part :laugh:

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
What could he have done to better his approach, because I sorta approach like that ;_;
Don't listen to them...Approaching is situational..you don't want to do the same thing over and over, do what you feel is right for the scenario. There is no one approach that will guarantee success.

Listen to me, I am your father. And also seriously guys...Ike ditto me lol I'm so lonely right now..I keep winning rofl...:laugh:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:) lol reading some of the noobs comments here gave me a good laugh.
Silven, IM me sometime c0Ltn X. The best wifi ike dittos i've played were Kirk, Azen, and sadly RoK.(lol) and i've played a **** load of ikes.

same goes to you Thx, AIM me for some matches.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
jman's no noob, he got 2nd out of almost 60-80 ppl? placing right under bum in a biweekly I believe. So a fight against him is rather impressive actually. No one atm can make ike look pro, or "II good".... its how smart you play with him really.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
jman right now is definetly top 3 in nyc,and silvens ike is definetly pro get at S.W.A.T / Silven lmao yo silven i gotta play ur ike son ;D best ike of nyc battle?mad people sad my ike is freaking good

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll be in NY early next month, i'll prolly be staying with Jon (bum) for a few, so I hope to play as many NY peeps as possible.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Oh snap you coming through to NY next month too? Freaking sick bruh.

With me,you,silven and venomNY attending those weeklies Ike not getting top 5 is a serious problem.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Silvy Silv didnt Emblem Lord lay your Ike out? LOLs just messin bro
LOL umm no...it was back and forth...I think he did won the majority of the matches but I was talking on Skype and wasn't even paying attention that much(yah johns..) I don't care about Snake vs Ike's if that's what you were referring to ..I already gave up on that match .Snake>Ike..that's just how it goes unfortunately..but in our Ike dittos I would have to say...no, not really. If I was actually PLAYING I doubt he would have won any lolz. :chuckle: ...I'm serious though. And Venom I will play you when I get back from my class...studying for a test at the moment so I can't Brawl for crap. And anyway Versa who told you that? Did Emblem Lord actually brag that he beat my half ***** Ike in a Wifi match or did you ask him...cuz if he did that's just...wow :chuckle:

e105beta

Smash Journeyman
Lets put it this way, your Ike is not a noob Ike, that's for sure. I didn't 'gazm like I thought I would...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
LOL!

No, I didn't brag. Versatile and I just talk alot about Ike and you tend to come up alot cuz you do alot of Ike tricks.

I told Versatile to steal your tricks so he can get better. lolz.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Changing the title so people will look at his thread.... and there aren't even more videos.... thats a sad person begging for attention IMO

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Changing the title so people will look at his thread.... and there aren't even more videos.... thats a sad person begging for attention IMO
Err no...more like changing the title to be funny. You don't know me kid, ask anyone who knows me I'm the most random guy out there...so yah...you fail :p ...and for the record I'm chaging the title again thanks to you :laugh: stupid nubs these days...

thx

Smash Ace
LOL the nubs in this thread roflmao. They don't understand all the accidental fsmashes that came out...:laugh:

Anyway. sure if you wanna play me just IM me on AIM sometime lulz or I'll IM you ...and also did you play Ninjapink's Ike yet..if you haven't played his then don't even bother rofl.

And for the *******..

The ddd doesn't chaingrab because he doesn't want to. He actually wants to win due to skill and not win due to getting a grab off and racking up 100% off of it.. Idiots. If you would stop and think about the fact that this is a friendly maybe you would realize that. And also quit life...Wifi sucks but I'll still play anyone on Wifi in an Ike ditto and win. That's the sad part :laugh:
i thought you did good that prolly because i know how good jman is anyway i got the no chaingrabbing thing from him already and it seems like your ike is good and i havent played ninjalinks yet but im planning to because me and him were talking about it last tourny i went to

oh and people cant say crap i hate wifi and i dont do that great on it but im pretty sure if you guys saw him actually play you would be more amazed

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
i thought you did good that prolly because i know how good jman is anyway i got the no chaingrabbing thing from him already and it seems like your ike is good and i havent played ninjalinks yet but im planning to because me and him were talking about it last tourny i went to

oh and people cant say crap i hate wifi and i dont do that great on it but im pretty sure if you guys saw him actually play you would be more amazed

Yo IM me on AIM "xsilvenx" if you want to play me. I'm gonna be on pretty much the whole day I think.

Top Bottom