• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey folks, my name is Nooga and I'm the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Nooga, if your trying to hustle, you need to pretend to be bad from the start. You can't sudenly act like your bad after showing us your greatness.

Like wtf. Your hustlin needs work.

Everyone else, don't be fooled. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cuz nooga be hustlin erribody in here.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2
fak u ghneko

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Clearly he mad because I'm exposing his scheme to rob people foolish enough to believe he's a scrub.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
That's cool, Eric's awesome. You should get in touch with Jesse though, his apartment is full of smashers and he's usually very accommodating. And it's in Brighton/Rochester instead of Syracuse.
I'm sure we'll play soon.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
But you have never had a rival of my calibre before, or any in your career I bet. Im going to do you a favor and let you see what damage an actually rival can do, but remember if theres any time when you feel like you cant handle just tell me and I will stop okay?

My rival is Silly Kyle. Get on our level.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
That's cool, Eric's awesome. You should get in touch with Jesse though, his apartment is full of smashers and he's usually very accommodating. And it's in Brighton/Rochester instead of Syracuse.
I'm sure we'll play soon.

Sorry, I just don't know who/where Jesse is. Enlighten me?

Player -0

Smash Hero
I feel like Papa is gay and perverted....... how does that work.....?
I'll give my reasons if asked....

SHEEPY :D
:happysheep:

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
This thread is SO funny. I can't believe it.

Jesse is JesiahTEG, my roommate. He's been the best player in the region for a long time. You don't know him, but you know me... and I'm guessing you're still better at chess than melee.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Indeed. Makes me wish the chess center could offer melee lessons.

Damn, that's crazy. I don't think I've even seen you since the summer, lol. I'm definitely better at chess than Melee, but it's pretty ****ing hilarious that you just happen to play this game as well. How've you been?

D

Deleted member

20$ MM, Brawl, Subspace Physics, 5 Minute Time Match, -2 Self Destructs, all Items on, and Newcomers only.

:happysheep:

D

Deleted member

i used to go win all of the rochester tournaments back in the day and i became friends with jesse there. Jesse Morse is a slightly hyperactive optimist that tries to get the best out of life. even if you don't play smash, he's a good guy and it wouldn't be a terrible idea to make friends with him just because he's cool and in your area. he's also one of my closest friends, in or out of smash.

he's also unnaturally good at pokemon, fun stories there.

Bones0

Smash Legend
i used to go win all of the rochester tournaments back in the day and i became friends with jesse there. Jesse Morse is a slightly hyperactive optimist that tries to get the best out of life. even if you don't play smash, he's a good guy and it wouldn't be a terrible idea to make friends with him just because he's cool and in your area. he's also one of my closest friends, in or out of smash.

He can't be as good as UltimaScout.

nooga

Smash Apprentice

Is there anything really near/in brighton though? Even RIT is like 25 mins away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom