• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey folks, my name is Nooga and I'm the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah that was pretty random dude, bringing up Mango out of nowhere

You may or may not be able to beat him but the Scorpadorp will wreck your ****

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Umm, excuse me? Im pretty sure mango came out and said he was scorpionmaster like 3 years ago, i think its really silly that people are still falling for his obvious joke. Let me make this clear to some of you. SCORPIONMASTER IS MANGO so there shouldnt be any misconceptions now. Im glad to have enlightened you all, thank you.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Umm, excuse me? Im pretty sure mango came out and said he was scorpionmaster like 3 years ago, i think its really silly that people are still falling for his obvious joke. Let me make this clear to some of you. SCORPIONMASTER IS MANGO so there shouldnt be any misconceptions now. Im glad to have enlightened you all, thank you.

:happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: Why don't you just follow all your little companions and keep believing a lie

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94

gravy

Smash Ace
I'm just supporting the blatant trolling happening in this thread. I'm done, come see me at evo 2014 scrub.

Papa+Stone

How dense can you people be? are you just unwilling to accept the truth? Im not trolling everything I say is 99% genuine only because I make typos you guys are just the kind of people that gang up on someone who has no way to defend themselves and just bully them dont you? but look guys just go look up an interveiw of mango HE EVEN SAYS IT HIMSELF 100% TRUTH god you guys you make it so hard to explain even the simplest of things...

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
How dense can you people be? are you just unwilling to accept the truth? Im not trolling everything I say is 99% genuine only because I make typos you guys are just the kind of people that gang up on someone who has no way to defend themselves and just bully them dont you? but look guys just go look up an interveiw of mango HE EVEN SAYS IT HIMSELF 100% TRUTH god you guys you make it so hard to explain even the simplest of things...
You have to be trolling. Everyone in this thread knows that Scorpion Master is not Mango.

Papa+Stone

You have to be trolling. Everyone in this thread knows that Scorpion Master is not Mango.
THEN Y DO U THINK EVERYONE IS SAYING MANGO IS NO SCORPION MASTER!!! Y DO U THINK IVE BEEN SAYING THAT FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!! Y DO U THINK EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF ME AND CALLING ME A TROLL WHEN IM CLEARLY NOT 1!!!! U GUYS R JUST ALERGIC TO SMARTNESS AND THIS IS Y NOONE TAKES THE SMASH COMMUNITY SERIOUSLY YUR RUINING IT 4 EVR1

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wow you're ruining a quality thread.

It's okay. We know. You're a bit embarassed to find out Scorpadorp is not Mango. We were all confused at one point.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Wow you're ruining a quality thread.

It's okay. We know. You're a bit embarassed to find out Scorpadorp is not Mango. We were all confused at one point.

qtf he's making this thread even more hilarious :D

Nooga > Mango, calling it now

But mango sucks in comparison to scorpion master, so that says nothing

Bones0

Smash Legend
How good is Nooga, for you who have ACTUALLY played him

Is he like
Mango good
Or like
Just too good

??
He's obviously not Mango good. He only just started playing not too long ago. He definitely has that aura of intuitively understanding games and opponents right off the bat. Our first couple of friendlies were pretty heavily in my favor, but after a while he started avoiding a lot of my main traps/strats and coming back with counters of his own.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
He's obviously not Mango good. He only just started playing not too long ago. He definitely has that aura of intuitively understanding games and opponents right off the bat. Our first couple of friendlies were pretty heavily in my favor, but after a while he started avoiding a lot of my main traps/strats and coming back with counters of his own.
I don't think I improved much when I played you though, just adjusted my playstyle. I think the main reason you lost badly was because you played gimmicky and I saw through it after the games we played beforehand. As I said when you were there, no one had ever really taken more than a stock from me before, so that was refreshing. Still stomped you though.
Hmm, well I still want to see some footage of Nooga fighting someone with good skill to see just how good Nooga is.
I told you, I don't have the money or means to get recording software right now. It'll happen, just chill.

Papa+Stone

Hey guys its me, your papa stone here and I just want to give out an apology.

Yeah, maybe I overreacted earlier in response to what you all were saying and im thinking I might have been taking the situation the wrong way. Some people just prefer to spend time that could be used reading up on smash legends on other things which I understand completely, and perhaps my arrogance was let a little loose. You see, Im one of those people who is just born aloof and always wanting to express his ideas, and usually they can find themselves conflicting with the intentions of others, and the pain that follows after I regain my cool is just so unbearable it makes me want to run away and abandon this community that I love so much. But I would never do that. I consider myself like Naruto from the anime naruto in this way, he always does things his way without thinking and he gets into lots of trouble because of it and is misunderstood for the most of the time, but his intentions are pure and he means no harm to anyone, its just without parents he never could quite find the right way to express himself to others. This is why I identify with him completely and I know that anyone who watches the show as well understands too how hard this is. I just came back to say that, hey, were all people here, maybe we could work things out and things could go back to how they were, and maybe we could have a few laughs and be friends and hold hands and everything. That is why I feel like I really need to apologize for snapping at you all like that. I may have meant it at the time, but in my heart I didnt mean anything.

So with that said, Im sorry. Im so sorry that I felt even for the slightest moment because I just so happened to know that scorpion master was actually mango and getting my man panties in a bundle.

Thank you.

On a side note, to prove my serenity I found one of those funny memes online that I know you all like.
funny-meme-11.jpeg

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
what's you're batting record cause i got news for you buddy aint nobody mess with THIS MODERN DAY SWAG ARTIST...

Bones0

Smash Legend
I don't think I improved much when I played you though, just adjusted my playstyle. I think the main reason you lost badly was because you played gimmicky and I saw through it after the games we played beforehand. As I said when you were there, no one had ever really taken more than a stock from me before, so that was refreshing. Still stomped you though.
All I have to say is: sleep johns.

JKJ

Smash Ace
I knew shenanigans were afoot when Nooga said "The techniques everyone uses are obsolete to what I use"
the rest is extraneous
Nooga #1 (hoax of 2013)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Of course him saying "The techniques everyone uses are obsolete to what I use" doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad player either, he could very well be skilled. Though I still doubt he is as good as he has claimed.

Zhea

Smash Ace
You know what's weird? This is basically how Ken started. The big difference? Everyone thought they were the best back then, now everyone is rushing to defend the hierarchy of players. I mean from a scientific point of view it makes sense. There is clear empirical evidence of where the current top is and many know, not believe, they are not there. Perhaps that's why so few new champions are rising from the top 16 to challenge the big 5(now big 4). Then again, Ken was really dominant during his time and now if a top player isn't playing at least at 95% they can be upset. Maybe the new attitude is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom