• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Everybody!

Mateo113

Smash Rookie
Just wanted to say Hi, joined the forum a week or two ago but haven't posted yet. Just wanted to do an introduction (pointless I know but I'll ****in do it anyway).
Just got into Melee over the summer and now I'm trying to take my game to the next level. I'll probably post somethin in the Falco thread too. He's my main followed my Captain who is just a **** load of fun to play.

Two questions for you guys,
1. What button do you press to control the victory celebration at the end of the match. I want to do the Falco one where is kicks his feet so fast he must be on cocaine. Also if you have a thread on it then I can see which Falcon celebrations I can do too as I don't have a favorite yet.

2. I've been watching a ton of Pro Melee battles and I used to hate this one announcer but he's grown on me over the past month and I want to know who he is. He is always commentating Silent Spectre matches and is the loudest person ever. He commentated the Wombo Combo video and also has the famous quote: "When Joe gets a grab they hold their breath, cause they know what's comin" Hahaha ****ing love that.

Anywho thanks guys, I hope to learn a lot from this forum. Basically I'm at noob status compared to most of you but I am gradually getting my L cancelling down with Falco, have short hop with hi mostly down as well as the lasers. Recently learned how to recover off the edge with an attack (I like doing back air). If you are actually interested in helping me just pm me and sometime soon I'll post a Falco Thread about where I'm at and same with Falcon and what I should be doing. I actually found a Melee club at my school and they are ****ing amazing. So hopefully one of them is actually a decent teacher.

Bones0

Smash Legend
To answer your question, you just press start to end the screen.
No, he's talking about holding A or B or w/e to pick the character's celebration. I prefer Captain Falcon's "RAAAAWR" one, where he kneels down and throws his hands at his sides. lol

Mateo113

Smash Rookie
To answer your question, you just press start to end the screen.
What do you mean exactly? LIke you press start before he does his little victory dance? Like he has multiple victory celebrations and I am wondering how you control which one he does.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The only ones I remember off the top of my head is that you hold B for Marth to did the sword spinning one, and B for Sheik to throw two needles. I think Y is for Mewtwo to spin around while laughing, but it might have been X.

Warhawk

Smash Lord

VGmasta

Smash Lord
2. I've been watching a ton of Pro Melee battles and I used to hate this one announcer but he's grown on me over the past month and I want to know who he is. He is always commentating Silent Spectre matches and is the loudest person ever. He commentated the Wombo Combo video and also has the famous quote: "When Joe gets a grab they hold their breath, cause they know what's comin" Hahaha ****ing love that.
The announcer is HomeMadeWaffles (aka Brandon)

Top Bottom