• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hes saying hands of my prey...

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
This actually makes me Lol
Proud to be a Falco main:bee:
HANDZ OFF MAH BREAD!!
Really? this makes me cry. Not proud to be a falco main.

PCHU, I offically salute you as one of the better Breadmasters on this forum.
now only if you can be an actual falco master. As in helping falco developing his metagame and not his love for bread.

I enjoy these threads. The ymake me feel all fuzzy inside. Ha.

Look at the new guy trying to have an opinion, it's just hilarious!:joyful:
I don't enjoy these threads. Maybe you do cuz you don't want to help falco. This makes me feel queezy inside. Look at "falco mainers" trying to sound like they know everything. Its just hilarious! :joyful:

Case in point. How about you guys work on falco's metagame cuz i have found nothing. C'mon everyone not too fast.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I find it easy to go double laser to a reflector.
I also ledge attack to a laser, resulting in a laserlock.
I don't know of much else, but I couldn't really show you because I lack a recording device.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
i lack recording device to because i wanted to post the AAA combo to a dash but i haven't had the chance to post it. Any ways I'm about to make a new thread and dicuss falco's metagame because it's been ;ong enough.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Just because I am joking around with falco doesn't mean I don't know how to play him, I know how to work everything...the double lazer, the lagless phantasm, the dair spikes, the reflector...c'mon, if you think I am lying we could do some wifi brawls for any of you that have doubts that I don't know Falco's metagame...

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Just because I am joking around with falco doesn't mean I don't know how to play him, I know how to work everything...the double lazer, the lagless phantasm, the dair spikes, the reflector...c'mon, if you think I am lying we could do some wifi brawls for any of you that have doubts that I don't know Falco's metagame...
wifi!?HAH! HAHAHA! yeah that determines skill. Not even the great mew2king does that well on wifi. And its not about knowing anything falco that concerns me. Its what you don't know about falco that concerns me. I didn't say do you know how to play with him. I asked you if you can make him better. And just cuz you know his basic technique doesn't mean you know how to play with him.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
look thex0931, you need many people to discover a characters full metagame if that is even possible. although they might not be the ones you want, the bread talk does nothing but recruit new falco players. i promise that a bunch of average players playing falco will come up with more advanced techniques than a few experianced guys. also if the tread title has anything to do with bread you know what you are getting yourself into. if you want a laugh enter thread if you want an avanced tech then go to another thread. hope that wasnt to harsh.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
anyways i posted a falco metagame thread so whenever you guys want to take a little brake on the bread threads please dicuss your opinion on falco's metagame or ask question.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
wifi!?HAH! HAHAHA! yeah that determines skill. Not even the great mew2king does that well on wifi. And its not about knowing anything falco that concerns me. Its what you don't know about falco that concerns me. I didn't say do you know how to play with him. I asked you if you can make him better. And just cuz you know his basic technique doesn't mean you know how to play with him.
You know as much as wifi sucks it isn't as bad as everybody makes it look like, at least when you have the decent connection, i'll give you that...

waks

Smash Journeyman
Its actually "Hands off my prey" :D

Just trying to be an *** XD

Tengosku

Smash Cadet
we should discuss falcos metagame here, this is the most sincere legit thread ever

why do amateur falco's never use the nair? it *****, and fullhopped can lead into ll, not only but its so lagless it combos into utilt and even better grab and aaa

i try to sheild every time i touch the ground from the air, i dont know why, its safer from being punished and with brawl sheild you can attack quick out of it too, but it might just be because it makes me feel like im l-canceling

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
we should discuss falcos metagame here, this is the most sincere legit thread ever

why do amateur falco's never use the nair? it *****, and fullhopped can lead into ll, not only but its so lagless it combos into utilt and even better grab and aaa

i try to sheild every time i touch the ground from the air, i dont know why, its safer from being punished and with brawl sheild you can attack quick out of it too, but it might just be because it makes me feel like im l-canceling
Not too sure why they don't, at least I do, it's nice because it has a decent hitbox and a nice combo.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Uhh.

I shoot teh lazerz. Den a flyin kik 2 da ***. Nd i trns4md 2 a bakflip.

wtfhax.

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
look thex0931, you need many people to discover a characters full metagame if that is even possible. although they might not be the ones you want, the bread talk does nothing but recruit new falco players. i promise that a bunch of average players playing falco will come up with more advanced techniques than a few experianced guys. also if the tread title has anything to do with bread you know what you are getting yourself into. if you want a laugh enter thread if you want an avanced tech then go to another thread. hope that wasnt to harsh.
are you fcking serious? i know what the **** im getting myself into when i read the title of this thread. These types of thread are everywhere! A bunch of average players will find advance techniques? really? I thought you were to busy making bread jokes....hope that wasnt to harsh

Binx

Smash Master
Guys I just listened carefully to the taunt and the OP is right /end sarcasm

But seriously HAHAHAHAHA

3GOD

Smash Ace
If it's "bread," then Falco just likes bread a lot.
If it's "prey," Falco is a predator...like one of those pedophiles that you see getting caught on that TV show.

I personally think it's "bread" since I've seen several different species of bird eat bread crumbs...I've never seen a bird get caught on that TV show.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Idk and dont think im noob for this but falco jab locks correct? cuz i was realy workin my feathers during this tournament. Of course I jab locked a bowser though.

And yeah wifi doesnt prove platapus ****.

Top Bottom