• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HermitHelmet With Mii Swordfighter Tech

seaking4steel

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1054-6409-7409
Mii Swordfighter's Stone Scabbard can spike. It's really weird and needs almost exact timing, but I managed to pull it off against a level 9 Dr.Mario.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Mii Swordfighter's Stone Scabbard can spike. It's really weird and needs almost exact timing, but I managed to pull it off against a level 9 Dr.Mario.
yep it also has intangibility frames

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
why

like, what
stone scabbard has intangibility/invincibility (im not too sure) frames when rising with the moves maybe it should be a project for your next video ;)

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Swordfighter would be a lot more effective if he threw actual shuriken. I cannot for the life of me see the advantage of a lethal weapon made of light. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Swordfighter would be a lot more effective if he threw actual shuriken. I cannot for the life of me see the advantage of a lethal weapon made of light. Kinda defeats the purpose.
lightsabers

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
cool dude do you have like a reaction picture for everything

+1 i never get tired of these
Download the when you see them, then import them into Hydrus (basically a local booru) and tag them appropriately. I'm a recent convert, and I can say that the only real downside is having to tag several thousand images so that you can find them later. If you take a few minutes to learn its features, you can do a whole lot with it and I really regret not installing it a few years ago.

It's free. Download it, install it, love it. https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/

-AngelGamah-

Smash Rookie
NNID
AngelGamah
3DS FC
2638-2062-1516
Who do you think is the worst character in SSB4, For me, it's either Charizard or Olimar, :4charizard: because I don't know that many combos for him and bad recovery, and :4olimar:because I don't know how to use him and he's pretty weak.
Olimar is extremely good if you use him right. People say my olimar is hard to get to. Charizard has n-air combos, edge gaurd with flamethrower, super armor on his side smash, he's just hard to use.

Cr@zy &nger

Smash Rookie
NNID
crazydylan123
3DS FC
1332-8755-9018
I changed my opinion on Olimar:4olimar:, he's really good, but my least favorite is the mii gunner:4miigun:, I'm trying to improve with charizard:4charizard:

Top Bottom