• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

marklar2

Smash Rookie
Well I registered for this, I found out about the smash scene a few months back and considering Greensboro is only 5 minutes away, I figured why the hell not. I still need to decide who I'm going to main for this but I think I'll be able to walk out with some money. I'm hoping for a good amount of MM's/friendlies at this so if you think you can beat a guy who's never been to a tournament then come find me, I'll be hustling people all day.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I registered for this, I found out about the smash scene a few months back and considering Greensboro is only 5 minutes away, I figured why the hell not. I still need to decide who I'm going to main for this but I think I'll be able to walk out with some money. I'm hoping for a good amount of MM's/friendlies at this so if you think you can beat a guy who's never been to a tournament then come find me, I'll be hustling people all day.
I like this guy.

marklar2

Smash Rookie
I like this guy.
Sweet, I was hoping to get some friendlies or a MM in with you, even though I'm fairly sure I'll get my *** whooped. I want to try and take a least one game.

Also, if anyone would be willing to sell me a controller at this, that would be great. All of mine are pretty old and worn out. My friend throwing the controller every time we play doesn't help either.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sweet, I was hoping to get some friendlies or a MM in with you, even though I'm fairly sure I'll get my *** whooped. I want to try and take a least one game.

Also, if anyone would be willing to sell me a controller at this, that would be great. All of mine are pretty old and worn out. My friend throwing the controller every time we play doesn't help either.
We can definitely play bro. Just hit me up.

Also, there are a few sites where you can order some new controllers. Playasia and amazon have some white ones you can order if you need to.

null55

Smash Master
the Don got his **** from my dad.

i got my **** from Gaga.

and yo i'm tryin to do commentary at this at some point. get at me being gay on the mic.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
u play melee or brawl? or both?

marklar2

Smash Rookie
u play melee or brawl? or both?
I entered just melee for this. I wanted to sign up for both, but the sensor on my Wii is messed up and it won't play Brawl, so I haven't gotten to play that in a few months. If you're looking for a MM in Brawl I will still most likely do it, Brawl's an easy enough game that I can likely do just as good now as when I used to play it consistently. I play Toon Link and Ike by the way.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
***** EVERYWHERE.

Brawl sucks, play Melee. Trust me, I WOULD KNOW. :)
Smith speaks the truth.

I'm unhappy you didn't go to Pound Smith. We would have had gooooood times.

Also I'm gonna find Marklar and play him at HERB 3. And win.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
both of you are really bad at melee though
and you were both pretty good at brawl
you should pick it back up

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I haven't seen Crio play in a while but I didn't think he was bad lol

Almost every time I see smith play melee he's goofing off a lot haha

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Crio isn't bad at Melee, he beat Twitch.

But he was good in brawl and should play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom